on 14 June 2014
Upon receipt, which was quick, I was awfully disappointed with this book - anyone who has played MC at all will have already found effectively all of these "tips and tricks", making them pointless - I wish some of them had been mentioned in the description and I could have saved myself the money on a birthday present for my son.
The production quality is also very poor, very large fonts used to take up space, low resolution black-and-white images, overall a complete waste of your hard-earned cash.
Spend it on something else.
:-(
11 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2014
purchased for my son who loves minecraft. looked like it was photocopied and cheap. Tricks were useless and some didn't work
23 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2013
It's a bit bad, it could do with reviewing. Pressing c doesn't do anything in minecraft so codes don't work. Also Herobrine is definitely not in minecraft.
17 people found this helpful
on 10 October 2016
Ok. Contains a lot of info found in bigger mincraft books. This comes across as more of a pamphlet as opposed to a book.
on 22 July 2014
Very quick delivery of the Minecraft and my Grandson was extremely delighted and started to read it straight away. Nobody in his class has this so he is pleased about that. Thanks
on 18 July 2017
Clearly written. Easy to understand and follow. However, it is only for PC version! Disappointing as I have Xbox 360.
on 24 July 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old son as he is minecraft mad. Has some useful tips which he has tried out. A must for any minecraft fan.
on 26 July 2014
According to my 11year old grand son the tricks don't work - I have very limited knowledge of minecraft so |I really wouldn't know
on 10 May 2014
This is a great little book I would recommend this book for younger gamers as larger text and good graphics worth having in the collection
on 18 July 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse