Customer reviews

on 18 January 2013
Bought it for my 11 year old brother, very fast delivery i got him a medium and it is massive. These are adult sizes not child sizes.
on 5 December 2013
This t-shirt was purchased for my 11 yr old Son who along with most of his friends is a minecraft addict. It looks amazing and fits well and he wears it all the time.
on 3 December 2012
I purchased this as a Christmas present, a 'must have' for any minecraft fan! Good quality tshirt with excellent print.
on 14 December 2013
Lovely T shirt and good quality but didnt realise these are adult sizes. it doesnt say on the product description anywhere. All the other ones I had looked at on Amazon were childrens sizes so I got caught out. Its XXL so absolutely enormous far too big for my 13 year old son!!!
on 5 February 2015
Perfect bin looking for age's for this tshirt so glad i fond this one ,just perfect came quick packed well and good quality washes up well to .Ad my grandson loves it fab all round would recommend .
on 7 September 2013
Bought this item for my son's birthday, good quality & a great t shirt.
Highly recommend for any minecraft fan
on 24 February 2014
First one I ordered was too big but returned and re ordered next size down - excellent service all round!
on 14 September 2014
Great gift, person really liked it, good quality and fit well
on 29 June 2015
I need to lose 2 stone before I am able to wear it.
on 19 September 2015
As described, recipient is very happy with it!