on 7 January 2014
This book has some good builds in it and i was drawn to this book by the house on the cover again this house is not in the actual book so was very disappointed.

I wouldnt recommend this book if you want the cover house but there are good builds inside
on 22 June 2014
The book was ok, some of the buildings in it weren't the best and didn't have to be in the book as there didn't need to be explained. there were spelling mistakes in the book, also compared to the building on the front cover, the buildings in the book weren't what I expected and what others expected, I don't recommend this book to anyone its defiantly not worth what I paid to get the book. Also don't put a title that isn't true.
on 4 October 2014
Don't be fooled by the grand house on the cover - the actual designs in the book are extremely basic. Nothing in the book even comes close to it.
on 7 April 2014
Shows you a picture of a beautiful house....doesn't tell you how to make it, talk about false advertising! What a crock... Not happy.
on 18 February 2014
that big house you see is a trick don't fall for it. But luckily there are still some pretty cool builds in it
on 19 August 2014
This book is amazing I can't get enough of it . It is to good to be on my kindle .
on 18 November 2013
this is a very good book for people who like minecraft and want to know more so i recommend it and i think it is a very good book