- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mindfulness at Work For Dummies Paperback – 25 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Master your mind by making time for mindfulness in your daily routine
- Use mindfulness to improve your resilience and wellbeing
- Improve team performance through mindfulness practice
The guide to mastering your mind to improve your performance and overall wellbeing at work
Master your mind and the rest will follow! This guide to mindfulness at work provides an overview of the concept of mindfulness and a program for improving your work performance and overall wellbeing. Find out how the brain incorporates new mindful work patterns and discover tips to incorporate mindfulness into your routine to truly shine at work!
- Be mindful! find out what mindfulness is and how it can help you in work and in your daily life
- Mindfulness at work discover how you can start the day mindfully and continue that way all day, every day
- Organizational mindfulness find out how to apply mindfulness to team building and for specific business functions
- Lead on discover how to be the leader you′ve always wanted to be by becoming mindful and learning to thrive instead of merely survive
- What pressure? get tips on being more effective, reducing stress and overcoming pressure at work with mindfulness
Open the book and find:
- How you incorporate mindfulness in your daily life
- The best ways to apply mindfulness at work
- Mindful exercises to do throughout the day
- How to boost your mental resilience
- Details on creating work/life balance
- How to improve team performance with mindfulness
- Tips on mindfulness for various business functions
- How to become a mindful leader
About the Author
Shamash Alidina is a professional mindfulness trainer, teacher, and lecturer. He has over 10 years' experience teaching mindfulness in schools and university courses.
Juliet Adams designs and delivers professional mindfulness at work training, and co-delivers WorkplaceMT trainer development in the UK and Netherlands.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone wanting to discover mindfulness.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews