- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 7 hours
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd.
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 28 Jan. 2016
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AIFVFNC
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But I liked this.
The writing was very relaxed and personal, like you are chatting with a friend, which I think works for this subject matter. You need a little light relief when you're feeling, well, frazzled.
She gives some background to what the feeling is, how to recognise it and devotes chapters to how to manage it based on circumstances / demographic.
It's also interesting that she's drawn from her own experiences; it makes it more real and it's reassuring that she's not just paying lip service.
You may find it useful, you may not, but it's worth a read to listen to a kindred spirit if you suffer from anxiety, depression or are feeling "frazzled."
but put it on the back burner. My book arrived and in less than 24 hours I am mindfully tapping my comp keys
(in week 1 part of the 6 week course) and now ordering a 2nd copy for a friend.
Most recent customer reviews
Ruby wax has an open mind & can help you look at problems in a new way
This gives purpose to mindfulness. Great humour too, as always!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Stress
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation