on 14 May 2014
A really useful addition to the mindfulness books collection, because this concentrates on little things you can do everyday to increase your mindfulness. Easy to read and have with you - it is indeed Mindfulness in your pocket (or on your Kindle/phone).
on 27 May 2014
Many people come across the term 'mindfulness' when the are trying to get back on track from an unsettling episode, I know I did. I'm not a new age type but needed to find some practical things to help with anxiety. This is a good, easy to dip into source of little things to fit into your life.
on 23 June 2014
Mindfulness has long been proven to help dealing with stress, anxiety and depression. This book gives examples how to zoom out for brief moments during the day and get refocussed. It's not a replacement for daily longer meditations (to find real peace of mind one has to sweat the big stuff:-), but it's a good start! I can truly recommend this book to anyone.
on 23 January 2015
Love this little book. I downloaded it to my kindle. It's not a book to read all in one go. I read a chapter most evenings and really thought about the content. Now I pick it up and choose a relevant chapter whenever I feel the need for a little calm, or a simple reminder to take that deep breath to bring me back into the present.

This is not a deep or complicated book .. more like 'Mindfulness for Dummies'... no need for deep meditation, it's just building it in to your everyday life, at work, driving etc. Simple message throughout is LIVE IN THE NOW and that in itself will bring a sense of calm to our often hectic lives.
on 29 May 2014
Downloaded to kindle on IPhone 5 instantly. At a time in my life when needed it most got what needed and daily coaching to keep you on track
on 23 January 2016
A very straightforward introduction, not too demanding, a good place to start I think. However, I feel there is rather a lot of padding here: too much repetition, especially in the sections at the ends of chapters which more or less repeat word for word what was said a few pages earlier. In fact the book would have been just as informative at half its length.
on 20 January 2015
Padraig O’Morain’s book “Mindfulness On The Go” is the most accessible and inspiring book of its ilk that I have read and I have read quite a few, many of which I found too dense and a bit indigestible. I love the format and layout of this book though, particularly the American edition - it is very user friendly and makes for easy reading. It has become a sort of bible for me that I dip in an out of for reinforcement particularly when anxiety takes over and calmness eludes me. I happily recommend this book to anyone who wants to enhance their life.
on 16 July 2014
I have read many books on the subject of mindfulness but this is the one I have recommended to friends and family for a practical guide to using mindfulness everyday. Excellent!
on 28 June 2014
I saw Padraig O'Morain interviewed which inspired me to buy this book. Everyone needs a little help to obtain moments of peace and this most definitely helps.
on 4 February 2016
Love it
i have tried to read a few mindfulness books before and found them heavy going and had given up. This is different-it appreciates we are all busy and it has kept my attention. I am learning useful techniques from day one. i can finally appreciate what the concept of Mindfulness actually is and put it into everyday use in my busy life. The authors of other books should read this and stop making the subject more complicated than it needs to be!