on 20 April 2014
I soon realised I was wasting my time reading this publication. Reading this "book" wasa waste of my time, I soon realised.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2015
I would recommend this book, especially as a starter book as it helped me to discover that I wanted to buy the authors other books and learn more. Some great activity ideas!
on 16 January 2015
I was often confused about mindfulness meditation as i thought the purpose of meditation was to try and stop thinking but since reading this book meditation has become so much easier and i feel happier and free after my meditation session now.
on 21 April 2014
Too much description of other peoples experience. I would have liked more help in actual meditation methods. Not very good.
on 6 May 2015
Okay but nothing special
on 25 February 2015
good book
on 24 April 2014
This book was recommended,to me by a friend who realises my worries and why I'm having these episodes of feeling down. I will need to go over the book again for a more thorough understanding.