- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mindfulness For Dummies (For Dummies Series) Paperback – 5 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
I really suggest reading this book. It s a brilliant guide about to how to be mindful in your daily life (Your Fitness, January 2015)
From the Back Cover
- Clear your mind and become happier, healthier and more self–aware
- Use mindfulness to reduce stress, anxiety, depression and more
- Establish your own mindfulness routine
Use mindfulness to restore balance in your life
Are you suffering from anxiety, depression or debilitating pain? Whatever drove you to pick up this book, rest assured you ve chosen the right path! Inside, you ll find out how mindfulness can help calm jittery nerves, reduce stress and pain, free the mind of distracting thoughts and reignite your perception of this mystery called life.
- Behold the marvels of mindfulness understand the meaning of mindfulness, take a look at mindful meditation and grasp how mindfulness can heal the body and mind
- Take a deep breath use mindfulness meditation to combat anxiety, depression, addiction, stress, anger and fatigue
- Here s to a happier you pave your own path to happiness with helpful tips on applying mindfulness to generate positive emotions
- Have an attitude of gratitude discover how attitude affects outcome and look beyond problem–solving to truly prepare yourself for incorporating mindfulness into your life
- Put the I in mindfulness find practical ways to establish your own mindfulness routine, whether you re at work, on the go or juggling everyday stresses
Open the book and find:
- Tried and true ways mindfulness can really help you
- Advice for dealing with setbacks and avoiding distractions
- Ways to use mindfulness to manage physical pain
- How to teach mindfulness to children
- Constructive ways to react to unpleasant emotions
- The importance of remembering that thoughts aren t facts
- How mindfulness boosts creativity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone wanting to discover mindfulness.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews