Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder: Relieve Your Suffering Using the Core Skill of Dialectical Behavior Therapy Paperback – 18 Jul 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aguirre and Galen have provided an outstanding contribution to those practicing, learning, or teaching mindfulness. Both the concepts and examples equally serve the novice and the expert, making the book a must-have resource for everyone. Every personal, professional, and public library should have this book on its shelf. Perry D. Hoffman, PhD, president of the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder"
Mindfulness for Borderline Personality Disorder offers a new, mindfulness-based approach to emotion regulation and the common symptoms associated with BPD.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
well done to the authors
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's helped me be more rational in my thought process when I'm in a low.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
If you need a good understanding of the subject then this is the book for youPublished 7 months ago by A.H.Howarth
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Health Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z