- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Mindful Man: Words from the Earth (Mindfulness) Hardcover – 21 Aug 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Caspar Walsh is a retreat leader, teacher and writer, leading workshops to help men explore an authentic life through nature connection, creative writing, and mindfulness since 1999. He is a co-founder of A Band of Brothers, a charity promoting positive, social change through the development of community and rites of passage for men, and the founder of Write to Freedom, an award-winning charity offering self-development through wilderness experiences, myth and creative writing. Caspar has held writer’s residencies in several UK prisons, is a journalist, poet and the author of three semi-biographical books. He lives in the wild countryside of Dartmoor in Devon, UK.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|