- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: CICO Books; 1 edition (9 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782490736
- ISBN-13: 978-1782490739
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 140,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mindful Eating: Stop mindless eating and learn to nourish body and soul Paperback – 9 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'You can nourish your mind, body and soul with the power of nature in this beautifully illustrated book.' --Soul & Spirit, February 2017
About the Author
Rachel Bartholomew is an experienced nutritionist and a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy. She is also the resident nutritionist for Child’s Talk magazine. She is based in Omskirk, Lancashire. Mandy Pearson is a skilled NLP trainer, consultant, and coach. She is director of Sea Star Training and Development, a thriving training, coaching, and consultancy company based in Southport.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Beautifully illustrated and with lovely short inspiring stories for each chapter it will certainly be something I will keep out on my coffee table as a useful reminder to think before I eat!!!
The only drawback which stopped me from giving it 5 stars is the slightly irritating typos (3 on one page alone) and although it's written by Brits who are based in the UK it's written for an American market, so uses American terms with the English in brackets, and American spelling. Grr.
All in all, I recommend heartily and I'll be buying it again as a gift.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mindful Eating ... Looks very interesting and looking forward to reading the guidlines from this amazing book ! Arrived Swiftly " Thank You "Published 9 months ago by ' Nova 7 '
my losing weight is work in progress but I don't think this book will make any significant contribution to the processPublished on 3 Aug. 2014 by alan kaye
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation