- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
MindShift Backlight 26 L Photo Daypack Greenfield
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Mindshift gear backlight Outdoor Camera Bag is perfect for bringing the extensive Camera Equipment on hikes and travel to carry. The all-around padding of the camera rucksacks, coupled with the padded inner dividers in camera compartment protect your contents from shock and therefore offers a high security for the protection of all your camera kit. The large zipped Camera Compartment with back opening it offers room for a DSLR camera and lenses up to 6.
- The outdoor camera bag also features are additional compartments with room for a 15 inch laptop, a 10 inch tablet computers as well as other accessories. Because the camera compartment is on the back of the backpack with the help of the waist strap can easily and quickly put on the camera equipment, a non-invasive approach to your home without the bag on the floor. For Widrige weather conditions is also available as a rain cover included.
- Thanks to the hip strap can be quickly and simply put to the camera compartment be accessed without having to the floor: Suitable for the waist belt is closed and removed the shoulder straps from the shoulders. The rucksack is turned on the body front and tilt up/down on to Base. Now can be opened the camera compartment along the rucksack's back.
- The Mindshift gear backlight Outdoor Camera Bag has a comfortable carrying system so can also long trips or hikes with the extensive Camera Equipment can easily be Gemeistert. Two,, Adjustable padded shoulder straps for a comfortable fit. Also an adjustable chest strap stabilises the shoulder straps. Also the outdoor camera bag has an adjustable waist belt, which provides a An additional weight distribution.
- This camera compartment of the outdoor backpack has inner dividers to help can be separated compartment for individual adjustment by velcro to your existing equipment. In addition, there are in the camera compartment, directly on the inside of the bag back, two further zip up pockets mesh for flat accessories.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Lowepro Whistler BP 450 Backpack for Camera - Grey
Lowepro Whistler BP 350 Backpack for Camera - Grey
MindShift Backlight 36 L Photo Daypack Charcoal
MindShift Gear FirstLight 20L DSLR & Laptop Backpack (Charcoal)
|Shipping||£7.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.99||£7.95|
|Sold By||Photospecialist||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Objectif Bastille||Photospecialist|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 29 x 51.5 cm||31 x 30.2 x 57.2 cm||29.49 x 30 x 53.01 cm||26 x 35 x 57 cm||17.8 x 29 x 47.5 cm|
|Item Weight||1.8 kg||3.3 kg||—||2.2 kg||1.9 kg|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Mindshift BackLight 26L backpack is a very durable, comfortable bag, specially designed for the traveling photographer. The bag is designed so that you do not have to take off the bag to access your equipment. You bag will never get dirty or wet when placing the bag on the ground. The back panel is also the only access to your equipment, which means that your material is safely stored during a trip. Features of the Mindshift backlight 26L Photo Daypack * Accommodates 1 DSLR and 4 to 6 standard zoom lenses and a flash * The back panel provides access to all your devices, without having to take off the bag * Laptop compartment (up to 15 ") and a tablet pocket * The front pocket has a capacity of 9L enough space for all your essentials for a day trip * A tripod or monopod can be attached to the bag * Very comfortable back panel, which makes the bag very suitable for longer trips or day trips Package contents * Mindshift backlight 26L Photo Daypack Charcoal * Rain cover
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't need to say anymore, cos the bag speaks for itself, quality through, and through.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Able to carry 7Dii with 100-400ii attached (hood reversed), 6D with 24-105 f4 attached (hood reversed), 16-35 f4, 50 1.8 and accessories. Also like the different options for carrying a tripod. This bag will be my everyday bag and work for 90% of my day hike adventures - likely up to 10 mile hikes with ease. I expect by the build quality that this bag will last me for years!
The main compartment is quite roomy and comes with a ton of dividers to configure the pack however it works best for you. There is an L-shaped divider at the top that holds a DSLR with attached lens in place. The only downside to this is that it doesn't accommodate a bigger body, or a full-size body with an L-bracket and viewfinder cup comfortably. The camera does go in, but you have to smoosh it a bit. There are several slots for lenses, and two zip pockets on the flap to hold a few small items, like a remote control or a small toolkit, or model releases.
The other side of the pack has an expanding pocket big enough to carry a laptop and a tablet in two elastic sleeves, some smaller office-type items, and lunch, a rain shell and a first aid kit. It can be adapted to a water bladder as well, although there are two drawstring water bottle pockets on the sides. This pack holds more non-camera gear than my previous LowePro AW350, and more camera gear without being too bulky. It still fits under a standard airline seat as a carryon.
The pack also features a separate rain cover, and a pocket at the base of the pack for inserting the legs of a tripod if you want to carry a 'pod with the pack instead of in your hand. The top of the lid has a zipper pocket that isn't really big enough to hold anything (maybe a checkbook or a passport), and is pretty much a waste of a zipper. Straps at top and bottom secure the tripod. Compression straps hold the back section tightly to the front section.
A good waist belt with pulley straps completes the pack. Loosening the straps and slipping an arm out of one of the shoulder straps allows you to swing the pack around without removing it completely to access your camera gear in wet or muddy conditions. In practice, this works ok in warmer weather, but if you are wearing bulky winter gear, it tends to slide your parka around with it. Personally, this isn't a show-stopper for me, as I just take the pack off.
All in all, this is a cleverly designed pack, with good attention to details. A carry loop on the top, zipper pulls with finger grips on the two main compartments, the rain cover, good size water bottle pockets, the tripod system... How does it carry? I found it comfortable, even loaded with a 15" laptop, cables, a tablet, a DSLR with three lenses and other assorted gear. In the field, the laptop and the tablet come out to be replaced with a rain jacket, lunch and water. The only thing missing that I would want is an internal key clip.
First off, this bag is rugged but elegantly designed. Looks more like a regular backpack and does not scream "Look at Me, Camera Bag". Thick walls and dividers. Nice rigid finger loops on the zippers. Also big enough to carry my Manfrotto tripod. You cannot overstuff the compartments however. There is a limit unlike lighter more soft-sided bags. Shoulder harness is heavily padded and contoured. The access panel to the compartment is where your back is and is sculpted and very comfortable. The longest walk was from the regional terminal F in Philly to our connecting flight in terminal A after a shuttle bus ride. So the bag was on and off multiple times. Just tighten up the shoulder straps, secure the waist belt and the chest strap and off you go. Good balance. No problem fitting in the overhead bins of all flights either. Was sized just right for the bins used at the TSA checkpoint.
I could go on and on but I think you get the gist. First rate all the way. I will try it out on a nature walk next spring.