- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: REAL Publishing; 1 edition (28 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955601002
- ISBN-13: 978-0955601002
- Package Dimensions: 20.6 x 15 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,379,048 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mind Reading for Business Success - Scanner: 1 Paperback – Illustrated, 28 Sep 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Cliff Edwards born June 1949 in a poor part of London. Leaving school with few qualifications he completed an aptitude for computer programming which launched him into the high life and gave him access to all levels of business and business life. Living in Harrow with a very nice life style - it was not enough. He says, he fought his way through a degree in psychology and worked as a teacher in business for twenty five years. Now he is a consultant tutor on Masters programmes, owner of a business and a father to six fabulous children. Cliff has a successful business, written two papers presented in: Vienna - Community Learning and in Africa - (Globalisation for the Common Good - Reconciliation) and teaches all over the world and to many of the top UK companies. He created student centred learning - a programme that is driven by the participants needs that has been running successfully changing people s lives since 1990. Greatest desires: To be as good a Dad, Friend, Son and Partner I can be, to be allowed to love, to be loved and get into space at least once.