- Platform: Nintendo DS
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.26 UK delivery
+ £2.03 UK delivery
Mind, Body & Soul: Nutrition Matters (Nintendo DS)
|Price:||£2.59 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Develop under guidance from professional nutritionists
- Over 500 varied food types
- Uncover just hoe healthy you really are!
- Analyse your eating habits and build a diet history and projection
Platform: Nintendo DS
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
MIND BODY & SOUL NUTRITION
Nutrition Matters is perfect if you’re looking for a fun way to maintain a healthy balance between diet and exercise in the comfort of your living room. Use your Wii as your personal nutrition monitor to easily track your calories and measure them against daily activities in order to reach your personal fitness goals.
Top Customer Reviews
If you want to be able to look up food and create a comprehensive diet diary based on UK foods, you'd be better of taking the plunge and signing up with an online diet site such as Weight Loss Resources or WeightWatchers.
Overall, really disappointed and sorry I took the risk and bought it.
I think 505 Games have taken a totally brilliant concept and trashed it!
To be fair, I've not given much time to it as yet, but I felt I had to say that the retailers do not tell you up front what is required before purchase.
As I said, it it a totally brilliant concept and I will try to press on with it.
1. Foods seem to be very restricted and perhaps even American (or at least not British) and I struggled to find most of what I'd eaten yesterday. I found myself choosing ANYTHING that had similar calories in a vaguely similar food group.
2. I didn't know before purchase that I needed to have on my person a pedometer! The programme asks for the number of steps you have walked each day.
3. Some of the terminology used - so scientific I needed to look up the words. At one point you need to measure your waist. The helpful hint was to 'measure just above the iliac crest' (Am I a total ignoramus, or is this something that most of us would need to look up!?)
4. You can't truly personalise your profile. When you switch on you just have to remember to pick 'saved plan 1, or 2, or 3'.
Just be warned before you dash off to buy this. It probably could be a very useful weight management aid, but it demands a lot of extra effort.
It should come with more British food choices, and even at risk of pricing it higher, if you have to count steps, it should come with pedometer.
The list of exercises is limited as well, spinning, body pump and any other courses you would find in a gymn is missing.
I regret buying this product, you are better off by using an online software like the one developed by Weight Watchers.
If you want to enter your items one by one go through your cupboards and fridge freezer and put your own items there it will calculate it all for you. try the carol vorderman one I find it very helpful. I hoped this would help with other things but...it hasn't helped at all. If you don't mind throwing good money after bad then buy this one.