- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Viperion Publishing (4 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984358102
- ISBN-13: 978-0984358106
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (125 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime! Paperback – 4 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Former founder and CEO of Limos.com, multimillionaire entrepreneur, author, and the revolutionary "get rich slow" anti-guru, MJ DeMarco not long ago lived with his mother, mopped floors, and sought the dream like so many others-the dream to live free from bosses, free from 9-to-5 jobs and alarm clocks, and free from a life of mediocrity. Through rigorous years of self-study, countless errors and failures, MJ cracked the code to wealth and shockingly discovered that it had nothing to do with jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, or penny-pinching your life away for forty years. By rejecting society's preordained "settle-for-less" financial roadmap, MJ was able to retire young-in his thirties-without sacrificing lifestyle. (Yes, he drinks Starbucks coffee, drives exotic cars, and hasn't canceled the movie channels.) He lives in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona, and enjoys traveling, dining, writing, softball, fitness, working out, and obviously has a fanatical passion for the Lamborghini marquee.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
PS. Don't get disappointed when reading first chapters, really good things start after 100 pages. Don't skip them though, they serve very important purpose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is not a gimmick as the title would suggest, but a simple yet practical view on how people are successful in the business world.Published 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
At one point in the book, DeMarco wrote that he nearly gave up on the book.
I'm glad he didn't.
Excellent information. I listened to the the audio book on audible. I thought it was important enough to by this copy for my son as I wish I'd known about these ideas when I was... Read morePublished 3 months ago by kosmomusic
This is a no non-sense book! Direct to the point and I'm sure will hit some buttons because MJ speaks the truth and what the actual struggles of an entrepreneur! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rayusaki
Best finance and business book I've read period, mj demarco is a realist with no BS and clear in what needs to be done and how to do it in order to achieve financial dreams and... Read morePublished 4 months ago by SW
Great book, easy to read, well laid out, straight forward concepts that when pieced together compounded into something greater. Thanks MJPublished 4 months ago by Stephen Wilde
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship