- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Millie the Detective in The Thief Unmasked Paperback – 11 Sep 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jacqueline writes the Millie the Detective series of short novels for children. She has taught child development to adults, and is a former educational psychologist as well as a class teacher of the Millie readership age group. Her children's short stories have been published in magazines, too, as well as a large number of articles on child development. She especially enjoys reading her work for families.
Top Customer Reviews
I'd recommend it for young readers aged about 6/7 - 11, either read independently or with parent/carer.