Miller Harris Citron Citron Eau de Parfum
|Price:||£95.00 (£95.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Add the qualifying item to your Shopping Basket via the Add to Basket button on the product information page.
- The price of the free sample will be discounted on the final order checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The free sample is only available with the purchase of a qualifying item dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item added to your Shopping Basket, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The qualifying item and the free sample must be purchased in one order and dispatched to a single address.
- The free sample is non-returnable.
- No delivery costs will be charged for the free sample.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Basket or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
The essence of summer, bursting with bright, citrus freshness. A vibrant spritz of Sicilian lemon, Spanish orange and Jamaican lime are given spin by cool mint and basil.Benefits
Comprised of the highest quality raw materials, which gives both soul and essence to all Miller Harris scents.Suggested Use
To enjoy your fragrance fully, please pull the cap to remove.More about this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Miller Harris breathes colour and life into the classic perfumer’s art, with complex couture fragrances designed to tell vivid urban stories. We start with nature – with distinct greens and woods, with carefully sourced floral notes, iris from Florence, French violet leaf, jasmine from Egypt, Tunisian orange flower – but we frame these precious botanicals in complex and unconventional ways. We honour nature by sourcing the finest raw materials and preserving the delicacy of our ingredients, then curate, combine and harmonise them to create perfumes that combine Parisian elegance with London’s eclectic street styles.
Size: 100 ml
Top Customer Reviews
Cedar and mossy woods begin to creep through with a soapy powdery heart that resembles jasmine which begins to lift its potent masculinity into something more unisex.
Sweeter tones of sun-warmed Orange start to lift the scent along with a bright mintiness that dominates as it dried down.
Finishing, the citrus blend incredibly lingers to the end with herbal woodiness, it's an incredibly complex and layered scent with a sophisticated undertone that lifts it from other citrus-herbal colognes,
However this is definitely one to test on your skin before purchase as it was absolutely stunning on my dad's skin, but frankly awful on my husband (it actually smelt like cheap 70s aftershave on him) not exactly what you want when you drop that kind of money on a perfume.
On my super dry skin it had great longevity of a green- citrus mint that was wearable once the lime and woods calmed down whilst my mum had a strong finish of sweet juicy orange, it's definitely unisex but leans more to masculine in my opinion.
I admit I thought Citron Citron would remind me of Floris' JF which I love with its sparkling nod to the same fresh citrus and cedar cologne notes, but in my experience Miller Harris tend to have a darker or grittier complexity that elevates their scents and makes them that but extra special.
This isn't as easy to wear as JF or others citrus herbals such as Cool water but if woody citrus is 'your' scent then this is a very special one to seek out.