Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 January 2011
I fell pregnant at seventeen, peoples instant reactions were, you'r too young, I have had doubts as to wether I am doing the right thing and I feel sometimes when I visit the doctor or hospital that they look down on me. Deep inside I had my own visions of how I saw my pregnancy and how I saw me as Mum but I didnt really have the courage to speak out and voice my wants. This book has now put me in the driving seat and I now have the confidence and belief in myself too do it my way. I am so amazed that one normal mum can have more of a positive impact on my life than any professional I have yet to speak to. My Tip for mums to be is to buy this book and learn to be yourself.
on 2 February 2013
Some good knowledge of a mum from her first time included. Everyone has different opinions and she has shown hers but seems not to judge. There are a lot of typos, I haven't read any other books like this so also have nothing to compare it to, however I did not rush to read it so to speak. I am very intrigued by her products and think it has some good advice especially if you have non or little experience before having your own baby.
on 6 March 2011
This is the most empowering pregnancy book you could read especially for young mums. It tells it like it is in a supportive and friendly manner calming fears and giving women real life information and choices. Should be required reading for all health profesionals with copies available to all young mums.Nothing else like it on the market.
on 30 March 2015
I found this book a great read! I really enjoyed the relaxed and unbiased approach and found it inspiring. I was interested in reading this book after purchasing some Millenimum stretch mark oil which I also would recommend! :)