- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: Prestel; 01 edition (31 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3791346873
- ISBN-13: 978-3791346878
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 21.7 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
841,264 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #606 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- #955 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Public Buildings
- #1036 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
Millau Viaduct Hardcover – Illustrated, 31 May 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Norman Foster is founder and chairman of Foster + Partners, one of the world's most respected architectural practices. He is the recipient of the Pritzker Prize and the Praemium Imperiale. Thomas Leslie is a professor of architecture at Iowa State University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very descriptive book & photos with lots of information on mechanics ect
Good quality would recommend to those interested