on 15 July 2013
Perfect for a day pack. Brought for my girlfriend to be used as a bug out pack, and it would be perfect for a 72 hour pack. Plenty of space, a lot more than it shows on the photo. Definately heavy duty, material is waterproof lined and very strong. Straps all over it to stop vibrations when running which is great. Highly suggest this product to anyone who is military training or wants a smaller bug out pack.
on 11 July 2015
Excellent pack. I have two of the 50l packs but wanted something smaller for every day. I can fit my keys and wallet securely in the interior zipped compartment, carry a large water bottle, food, phone, tablet, books pens etc.

This is the perfect size.

Edit:

I have down graded my rating because after 3 months of very light use, one of my 50 litre back packs internal mesh pockets has already come away at the seams leaving a big hole.

I guess you get what you pay for, hence the £100 to £200 plus price range for better military speck packs. My other 50 litre pack is still in the cupboard unopened, I guess I will be using that one soon.
on 8 December 2013
This is a great backpack. The bindings allow you to make the pack really small giving a very slim fitting, but also expands to hold loads when needed.

I've been carrying this every day since I purchased it and LOVE IT!!! Get involved.
on 27 January 2015
Really happy with this bag. At the price i was surprised at how well it's made. Zips and stitching are solid. Molle webbing very handy for fixing some extra things externally. A perfect size for me for day to day use. I use it to keep useful bits and pieces with me and some backup stuff for my kids, food, small first aid kit, some tools, water etc. Still plenty of room left for extra clothes or whatever. I'll be buying a larger one for weekend trips. Fast shipping.
on 1 February 2014
Being ex military I wanted something fit for the job that looks the business. This item is class, durable, very versatile and the colour is great.
on 21 June 2015
Ordered this a year ago, using it every (working) day since. No signs of wear, not a single one. All zips and clips fully functional, all stitching in perfect shape, nothing teared or broken. Totally wunderbar rucksack. Would definitely recommend it to everyone looking for an alternative for overpriced brand names equivalents. Quite slow delivery, but so much worth waiting.
on 20 August 2016
A fantastic bit of kit. Feels comfy to wear, nice padded straps and back.

It has numerous compartments, and holds plenty. The main compartment has held a small kelly kettle, 2x 1litre nalgene bottles, a titan kettle and some kindling. The other compartment holds all of my food, dog's food and bowl and knife, multitool etc. The whole thing then has compression straps on the bottom and sides.

The really great thing is that the main compartment completely unzips and allows you fully open the pack instead of fumbling inside the pack for kit.

Highly recommended, a great day pack.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this for my brother - he loved it. There are loads of pockets and compartments and they are all waterproof. Nice colour.
on 24 April 2015
This makes a perfect day pack or perhaps a 72 hour bug-out bag. It can hold a surprising amount of kit and is bigger than it looks. There is plenty of MOLLE straps so it can easily customized and adjusted to suit the user. I'm really happy with this as it's made to a high standard and didn't break the bank! If you needed a smaller pack then this might be the one for you. :)

Arrived earlier than expected and well packaged, which is always a bonus!
on 1 October 2014
Once I eventually recieved my product after many emails to the seller I am happy with it as it does what I need it too.