- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
|Price:||£9.88 FREE UK delivery.|
- Colour: Black
- Fully adjustable waist: 34"- 42"
- Heavyweight Cordura Belt
- Quick Release buckle for fast security checks and high risk duties
- Width: 2" (5cm)
- Tough, durable and heavy duty frame gives a secure platform suitable for mounting a large range of pouches, handcuffs and accessories
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.91 UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This high specification quick release belt is part of the official police uniform and is used daily by prison officers, the Military, armed forces, security staff and door men due to its heavy duty construction and reliability in any situation. Ideal for work as a tool belt.
Top Customer Reviews
What it is perfect for however, is as a utility belt which can then be used to attach camera pouches (of the type sold by Lowepro) or similar belt-mounted accessories. It is extremely sturdy. In fact, it's perhaps a little too sturdy to the point of being a little stiff at the areas where the velcro doubles back on itself to allow for waist size adjustment.
It can adjust from a max circumference of 106cm (42") to as small as you need (about 24").
What is a very nice feature is the double release catch on the belt. It works like a typical plastic pinch-release clip, except that there is a second button-push release in addition. This makes it extremely unlikely that you could accidentally release the belt. However, releasing the catch with 3 fingers of one hand is still very easy.
Great design, nice build quality and good value for money. Just note that it's a little chunky and inflexible, so you probably wouldn't want to wear it over light clothing.
As a utility belt for attaching pouches, it's a great choice, and a lot less than some of the dedicated camera utility belts on the market.
this belt is rather on the wide side.
i was going to wear it for every day use but it is rather large to go through belt loops. so i wear this while at work for all mu police equipment that i have to carry around. which is where this belt comes into its element as it is strong and strudey
Most Recent Customer Reviews
people need to remember this type of belt is not to go through belt loops but is to carry pouches for tools etc and go over other belts for quick releasePublished 2 months ago by ROB TAYLOR
Great well made product used daily in front line emergency service usePublished 6 months ago by Shane Clark
I do a lot of wildlife photography and wanted this to carry lenses and other kit, it is excellent, strong secure fixing, I can recommend thisPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer