Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £0.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Milestone Camping Assorted Accessory Set - Orange
|Price:||£6.56 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.43 (6%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 6x9" Steel Pegs
- 1x Peg Extractor
- 20m High Visibility Guy Rope
- 1x Rubber Mallet With Wooden Handle
- Camping Essential
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Benross Group, provider of quality items for your home and garden. The Milestone brand brings you this fantastoic tent accessory set which compromises all the basic accessories for erecting and dismantling your tents. The set comprises a set of hi-vis guy roipes and 6 tent pegs for safely securing your tent to the ground. There is a plastic mallet to help bang the pegs firmly into the ground. Finally there is a peg extractor which allows you to quickly and easily remove your tent pegs from the ground. Please search for more great items from the Benross Group on Amazon.co.uk including an extensive range of Christmas, Garden, Solar Lights, Tools, Polaroid Tablets, Toys and Gizmos, Camping and much more.
1xMallet, 1xPeg Extractor, 6xPegs, 1xGuy Ropes
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The yellow rope: good, strong, long rope which will come in useful when camping (e.g. spare guy ropes, as a clothes line). Recommended.
2. The peg extractor (peg puller): works well for pulling out pegs which have a hole to pull them out with as well as other types of pegs which the peg extractor can hook onto. No problems with using the peg extractor at all - it is easy to grab/hold and it works as well as I expected. Sometimes other-branded peg extractors can be too flimsy or get easily deformed but I have found this one to be robust enough to perform the job easily. Recommended.
3. The six metal pegs: these are standard metal pegs. I haven't used them yet but I am sure they will make adequate spares if/when needed. Recommended.
4. The rubber mallet: in my opinion, this is not heavy enough to do the job of hammering pegs into the ground quickly or easily - it weighs only 275 grams. Saying that, after lots of hammering, the black rubber head is showing only minor signs of use (no splits, just marks) so it is of acceptable quality in that respect. If you need a mallet for putting up a large tent, then this one may not be for you.
I have attached my own photo of items in the set so that you can see how big everything is in relation to each other.
The mallet head came off the handle out of the box, so glued it back on and the pegs are thin flattened/pressed metal and do not feel very substantial.
Bought it for use with gazebo, so not worried if bits fails, but would not want this if I was a serious camper (which I am not!!).