Mild Steel Flat Bar | 5mm Thickness x 25mm Width | 0.5m - 6m Lengths | Length: 1.5m
- Cut to size low carbon mild steel
- Versatile, strong and malleable for all projects
- Can be cut, drilled, and welded
- Great for use in construction or the building of fences and trailers
- Delivered cut to size - please select your size to the nearest half metre
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mild steel flat bar is a cost-effective and remarkably versatile form of steel which is suited to a huge range of applications. Although it displays the superb combination of strength, versatility and formability of steel, the reduced carbon content of mild steel makes it easier to work and therefore great for fabrication and construction purposes.
In addition to its malleability, mild steel is also highly recyclable and can be reworked once used. Our mild steel flat bar is iron grade 43a and can be easily cut, drilled and welded; it is a superb choice of material for constructing frames, trailers and many more high strength structures in domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
- Versatile, easily formed yet very strong
- Widely recycled
- A popular construction material
- Available cut to size
Our mild steel flat bar is delivered cut to size to suit your requirements. Simply choose the size of flat bar you require from the drop-down menu and we will deliver it cut to size!
Please note: Our current machines operate to a tolerance of +/- 2mm.