Customer reviews

Colour: olive|Size: X-Large|Change
Price:£58.28+ Free shipping

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 December 2013
I get snowed in near on every winter so I need a coat that is going to cope. I could not find a genuine Parka where I live so thought I would give this one a punt. It is designed in America but I think might be of German manufacture. This is obviously the black one and the lining is also black. It has two side pockets on the outside with popper locks and two hip pockets, also with a popper to close on the flaps.

There are no internal pockets which is a bit disappointing as I expected there to be at least one for mobile phones etc but that is not the end of the World. The shell and lining is 100% Nylon and the stuffing or filling is 100% polyester and the fur trim is also fake - or I would not have bought it. There is a draw string for the waist and also one for the hood. You also get an extra pocket on the left arm with a zip lock and two pen holders which is great for outdoor pursuits. You also get spare buttons and poppers in the zip pocket which is also most welcome.

On the `road test' front this is excellent in the warmth department, almost too warm especially with elasticated cuffs that keep all the warmth in. The hood is super comfy and also very warm and it keeps the rain out too. All in all an excellent value for money coat that I am hoping will see me through a few nasty winters yet to come - recommended.
on 16 May 2013
I've had this coat about 6 months now, there's no doubt it's very warm and comfortable however it's not without fault, the zip gets stuck all of the time, I've tried to lubricate it but it makes no difference also the top side pockets both have holes in them now, I wouldn't mind but I've hardly used them.

Good coat but just be warned
on 4 February 2014
I bought this coat some time ago and have waited until now to post a review as it has now been thoroughly tested. The delivery period was about 3 weeks which is unfortunate but the seller did email me with a valid explanation and as the weather wasn't too cold at the time I was happy to wait.

Arrived well packaged in superb condition. And what a coat. The warmth it gives is amazing and this is without a doubt the best coat I have ever owned. It actually fastens at the waist but the outer part of the coat continues down to the top of the legs. This gives a great deal of coverage from rain & cold while allowing the wearer to maintain a great deal of mobility. The zip sticks a little on mine as you bring it up to chin height which I attribute solely to new-ness and I think it will 'wear in'.

In full 'polar-mode' with the hood up and fully zipped it will keep all weather out. The only gripe I have is that it hasn't been cold enough for me to test it more often!
on 19 December 2012
For anyone wanting a jacket that is set to keep out the winter blizzards whilst still retaining an air of style and top quality, then this is it, at first glance it oozes quality and the picture in the advert doesn't to it justice actually. its extremely warm with double layers inside, fur hood and plenty of pockets, and to top it all off, it looks GREAT on. The jacket arrived within 10 days from Ireland. Excellent piece of kit, does what its meant to do, fully endorse this Parka jacket.
on 10 December 2013
To me its the best coat I've ever had. Some may prefer a waist line length but I find where it ends ( a little above the top of knee) it looks nice and provides perfect leg movement room for me. Good amount of pockets (I think 4 large pockets and 1 arm small zip pocket unless I've missed one) it is very warm which is good for cold days and comfortable. Its well made, I haven't been in the rain with it yet but I think it is water proof material as well which is good. Its made of nice materials, I like the fur in the hood as well as it being on the rim of the hood( is a different type of fur to the fur on rim, its fairly short but soft). I would recommend to people who want to stay warm in cold seasons and would like a nice looking parker.
on 19 February 2014
I was looking for a warm jacket to take with me on a recent trip to Finland, and this jacket certainly didn't disappoint! I was a little worried that it wouldn't turn up in time for my trip, but despite my fears it arrived safely at my door within ten days as promised.

In terms of warmth, this is easily the warmest jacket I've ever owned. It didn't let me down at all in the cold weather, and even stood up to a fair amount of rain when I arrived back in the UK. The pockets are well sized, even the chest pockets are a good size to get your hands fully inside to keep them out of the wind, and the hood stays neatly out of the way when not in use.

If you're looking for a winter jacket to protect you from the elements, this is well worth a look. It was a fantastic price compared to some of the other jackets available online, and did everything it claimed - and more!
on 20 January 2014
This product would be a bargain at twice the price. The previous reviews did not do it justice. The experience of wearing it is akin to being inside a high tog duvet. The delivery promise made by the seller troubled me initially but it was despatched almost immediately and in the event I was in receipt 10 days ahead of time. The seller's communication was clear and timely and evidenced a real commitment to customer care. Shop with these people.
on 31 December 2012
I ordered this for my grandson's treks to and from school and it keeps him warm and dry. there are inner knit cuffs cuffs to the sleeves which keep out draughts.. Highly recommended.
on 14 June 2015
Larger than you would expect for the size except for the hood which is a bit of a tight fit. Button sewn clean though the middle of a pocket. Doesn't close at the front much past the waist. VERY warm though.
on 25 November 2013
I spent ages trawling around looking for the best value / warmest winter coat that would be suitable for standing around on the beach in the North East of England in the freezing cold. 7.00am this morning all I needed underneath the coat was a T-shirt, ideal!
I think looks pretty good, dont get me wrong its probably not for the cat walk. The zip is short (waste length) I was initially bothered by this but now I quite like it as its more comfortable for sitting, driving, running about. Very good service from the seller who are based in Ireland.