Customer reviews

on 18 January 2015
Ordered this as a bushcraft daypack. I deliberately bought the 20L version as I wanted to add my own combination of MOLLE pouches. Material and zips seem hard-wearing, although I haven't had chance to use it much so far.

As a larger fellow I was concerned that a small pack wouldn't sit comfortably on me. The waist strap is quite short, and I suspect it will be a tight fit on most people if wearing layers. I was expecting this and purchased some additional 38mm webbing to replace it.I also added a sternum strap from 20mm webbing fastened around the shoulder straps. With these mods it is very comfortable, even when loaded. I also added some paracord strapping to the lower set of PALS strips to hold a medical kit which is further secured with a couple of keyring carabiner clips, ensuring that it is always visible and easy to get to should the worst happen.

The top carry handle may not stand up to severe abuse, due to the way it is attached, but for everyday use it should be fine. I've attached a variety of MOLLE pouches, and the PALS loops all appear to be in-spec and well stitched. The compartments are rather flat, and suit bags or soft packaging rather than boxes, but this is to be expected.

Has more than lived up to expectations, and would recommend to anyone who needs to carry lots of items in an organised fashion.
on 10 March 2015
Love this bag, it can fit loads in to it and is adjustable in everyway you want it to be. The straps are very comfy and it holds a hell of a lot of kit. It makes the days out with 2 kids a lot easier and it looks a lot better than carrying the wife's yummy mummy nappy bag :)
on 24 July 2014
This product has been with me from day one, and as I am a prepper, this fits all my gear inside and even outside my pack. I can honestly say this is the best product I've ever bought from amazon and would buy again any day. The quality and efficiency of this pack is outstanding and Mil-tec really deserves a lot of credit for this fantastic product. I have been camping, hiking and exploring with this product and doesn't let me down at all.
on 1 June 2017
For £20 this is really not bad at all but obviously there is an element of you get what you pay for . I have used it as a field bag in South Africa for a week in all weathers and various family outings. It is still early days but so far has done the job asked of it
on 23 April 2017
Fabbbb, On Time no issues, all working , Great!
on 24 December 2015
Great product, unfortunately not built to last with heavy use!
on 14 August 2015
Great piece of kit, plenty of storage areas and secure pockets.

Could use it for walking or for actually patrolling with.
on 26 August 2016
If your after a rucksack that feels up to anything you can throw at it then buy this. Although quite small capacity I can still fit in all that I need and more for what I use it for.
on 7 July 2017
Strong enough for my tools!
on 1 September 2017