|Fits as expected||
- To fit chest (recommended): S 33"-37", M 36"-40", L 39"-43", XL 41"-45", XXL 44"-48", 3XL 47"-51"
- Based on USAF original style
- 5 pockets. Fully reversible to bright orange lining. Cuff at collar, sleeves and hem
- Shell: 100% Nylon (210D Nylon Twill). Polyurethane coated
- Lining: 100% Nylon. Filling: 100% polyester, 200g/qm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Introduced in 1959 and designed as an intermediate weight flight jacket for use in a cold weather climate, the MA-1 became the classic US Air Force flight jacket. Although it was issued to pilots just until 1977, nowadays it is possibly the most popular clothing item ever designed for the United States military forces. This warm, windproof and comfortable MA-1flight jacket is made of durable 210D nylon twill. It goes with a heavy-duty front zipper, and features two side pockets, two inner pockets, all with press stud fastening, and one zip patch pocket and arm office on the left sleeve. Moreover it is fully reversible to bright orange lining.
Top Customer Reviews
Not worth nearly £40. £30, maybe...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like this Jacket. Not quite a Schott but you can't get them now. Great colour, generous size, good value. Normally a medium but small is perfect.Published 4 months ago by Daniel Siddall
Great fit brought this ad a present and have no regrets luv itPublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer