Customer reviews

on 24 February 2011
This product does remove the undercoat, but the prongs are actually quite sharp. If you are an aggressive brusher like I am, you'll find it's very easy to scratch your dog's skin. More of a problem of the user, rather than the product! Have to give a real "thumbs up" to the efficiency and speed of delivery to Turkey- will check to see if you're a seller first for pet needs in the future!
on 20 December 2013
This is the second rake I have had as I bought it for a friend who was struggling with other rakes on the market and a dog that was not enjoying it's grooming. This rake removes bags full of moulting undercoat and the dogs love it unlike some other products. My dogs come to me when they see me get this out of the cupboard, it has a gentle action with an ingenious system for trapping the hair not ripping hair out just gently raking out the moult. Highly recommend it. I saw a man literally tearing the undercoat out of his Portugese mountain dog at a dog show recently causing it to cry and it made me so cross to see the dog suffer when he could have used this product instead of those thin metal combs. Be kind to your dogs and buy this product!
on 25 May 2014
My Retriever has a very thick coat and this breaks down the bed matte excellent, she loves it, the rakes isn't too lethal as some of them are.
on 2 February 2014
Great rake to help keep my Labrador's hair loss (continual!) at a manageable level - worth the expense in wear and tear on my hoover. My gorgeous girl much prefers this rake to the wire brush we used previously - it's much gentler whilst being efficient, especially in removing her undercoat hairs.
on 24 May 2015
Brilliant rake this works wandets on my newfie x
on 5 August 2015
Very good for gettring under fur out