Customer reviews

Price:£12.48+ Free shipping

on 9 November 2012
Bought this for my puppy about 9 months ago. It's a great pack of stuff and he still loves the rope tug toy that comes in the box. The clicker was handy and the training lead has been great for when I've wanted to give him more space when walking around. The dog on the box looks a bit sad, but that had no negative effects on my dog.
on 27 July 2011
Overall I would say that this product is excellent, and contains everything you need to start training your puppy. I started using the clicker right away and it has really helped my puppy to learn 'sit'. To be honest I've not really taught him any of the other commands yet so can't comment on them but the advice from Claire Arrowsmith does seem excellent.

I will say that the booklet which comes with the pack is tiny and made of paper so will get damaged pretty easily, and to improve I would like to see that bigger.
on 12 August 2016
This product is way overpriced for what it is.

The ragger toy gets destroyed very easily - one fetch and a piece of string already fell off so I had to take it away before puppy started swallowing strings. My original rope toy is still going strong (although some ropes have unravelled now) after 2 months.

The house string is also very fragile and I would not recommend it.

The only good thing is the clicker and the training handbook and the treat pouch. However, considering you can buy these pieces separately still at a lower cost, this makes this kit not worth it at all.
on 20 March 2015
All you need for training. The clicker is good, and the treat pouch is much better than having a pocket full of biscuits. The training lead is about 440cm long by 1cm wide and is quite adequate for what I needed.
on 4 January 2016
The long lead is very thin and not suitable for a larger dog. The postage was very fast and packaged perfectly. The rest of the kit is very helpful and of good quality.
on 25 May 2016
product is GREAT really helped with my training and it came super quick
on 19 April 2015
Like it but not as much as I thought there would be for the money
on 19 May 2015
All you need to click train your dog.
on 3 April 2016
Perfect kit to get my Siberian husky
on 14 April 2015
This is an amazing product.

See one answered question