- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Mikki Mothering Kit, for Feeding Young or Unwell Puppies, Kittens and Other Baby Animals
|Price:||£3.89 (£389.00 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.10 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For feeding young or unwell puppies, kittens and other baby animals
- Silicon rubber teats may be sterilised
- Reusable after hand washing in warm water
- Comes with three silicone teats
- The silicone teats push tightly over the flange at the tip of the syringe for an ideal fit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Mikki Mothering Kit contains a syringe and 3 small silicone rubber teats, ideal for feeding small, young or weak animals. The syringe is made from a tough polystyrene and the teats are washable for reusing.
The teats should be firmly pushed down over the flange at the tip of the syringe for an ideal, liquid-tight seal.
This is a gift, not designed as or for use as an actual toySee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Directions for use
Fill the syringe with the appropriate liquid i.e. milk substitute, water or glucose and then attach the small teat.
Gently introduce this into the animal’s mouth while slowly pushing the plunger and allowing the animal to suck the liquid.
Ideal for puppies and kittens, as well as small animals like mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits and hamsters; and wildlife animals such as hedgehogs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had baby hamsters that needed to be hand reared due to mother loosing interest, initially I was worried that the syringe would allow too much liquid to be released when i apply pressure to the Syringe , however that was not the case at all, when light pressure is applied the milk comes out in droplets which was perfect for 10day old hamsters. BEWARE: the tit is quite long if your feeding ADULT hamsters (or animals like rabbits with long teeth!) cut it shorter as it's less likely they will bit off the end. I gave some to the mother hamster as she had lost quite a lot of weight and she bit the tit it was cut in half instantly, and she tried to eat it, luckily I got it off her before she put it in her pouch. (just something to think about when using this)
I didn't think I'd need it again until my kitten stopped drinking and eating properly. I believe it was stress related. Anyhow I used this kit to give her kitten milk, firstly she loved all the attention which made the experience much easier. And she loved the taste of the milk (I used the amazon choice kitten milk, I believe it was an add on item). I put the tit in the corner of her mouth and slowly applied pressure to the syringe, it was a bit messy but it done the job.
Combined, the 5ml feeding syringes and the teats worked brilliantly and enabled me to control the amount of kitten milk formula been given to suit the suckling of each individual kitten. I have tried many, many kitten feeding aides and the combination of the 5ml feeding syringes along with the pre-pierced teats of this feeding kit worked the best.
Have tested it out before use, and the liquid streams out of the teat at a very fast rate without being able to control the flow, too fast in my opinion to be considered safe to use on any newborn kitten or puppy without the risk of getting fluid into the lungs, so have thrown it into the bin.