- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Mikki Hygiene Dog Boot, Size 5
|Price:||£9.36 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.13 (1%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Weatherproof material keeps dressing clean and dry
- Helps prevent infection
- Reinforces non-slip sole for extra grip
- 3cm x 13.6cm x 22.5cm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Mikki Dog Boot helps keep dressing clean & dry and prevent infection. It is easy fit with elasticised support straps & Velcro fastening. The reinforced non-slip sole for extra grip. The dog boot sizes allow for a dressing to be worn.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My dog had a cut on his paw, and I bought the Mikki Hygiene Boot to prevent infection. It comes with 2 horizontal Velcro strap-ons. These, unfortunately, can't prevent the boot from sliding towards the extremity of the paw. When this happens, the foot is no longer protected by the rubber part of the Mikki Boot (which is in the bottom of the Boot serving as a sole as it is ticker than the fabric). Therefore, the paw is now touching the ground only separated by the fabric of the boot which is porous and not impermeable. And also not as durable as the rubber part. In my dog's case, I had to readjust the boot every 2 minutes, and eventually the fabric torn very quickly and the boot was drenching wet from the inside, worsening the infection.
I would suggest 3 things: 1) make it longer - add extra fabric so that the boot actually converts into a sock-like accessory which is easier to keep in place; 2) if it is longer, you will be able to add extra horizontal strap-ons, and possibly a big one that goes around the body of the animal; 3) make the fabric more durable and water resistant (also the seams between the fabric and the rubber part need reinforcement).
I would gladly pay double the amount I've paid for a more efficient product.
Buy these instead, they're cheaper and work well: "Pawz Durable All Weather Dog Boots (12 boots)" He wears one of these on his poorly paw every time we go for a walk and he hasn't worn one out yet.
I was disappointed by this product and have since found a far more robust & better fitting boot that came in a pack of 4 at £21.95.
Recommend it if you have a pet who keeps licking an injury :)
I recommend that if you don't have a dressing on the foot to go down a size as it will end up being too big and slip and slide around on the paw.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought from local retailer. Failed after 10 minutes on the lawn and 1/4 mile down thr road. When new they look tough & the velcrow fastening is good - BUT leaked badly from dew on... Read morePublished 3 months ago by dextrous woodworker
Had to send back, poor fit for my dog who had surgery on her paw. Dog boot wouldn't fit over her bandages and was hard to try and fit her paw in. Good idea though in essence.Published 3 months ago by Njl13
was advised on your site if ordering for a dogs foot that is not bandaged order one size down - this is not true and the boot doesnt fit or stay on well at all ! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
not of the quality I needed as they wore out very quickly.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
would not recommend for dogs the size of a Rottweiler. it looks nice but on a big dog it does not last very long.Published 5 months ago by Micksey 1111
Arrived very promptly. Boot leaked so was useless for the purpose of the order i.e.to keep the dressing on dogs paw dry. Returned and money reimbursed promptly and without quibble.Published 5 months ago by christine malcolm
Same issues as everyone else who boot this brand - it's just not designed by someone who knows how dog paws work! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Maley Dale
These are good for a temporary fix, but if a longer time is called for consider a different type.We were happy with fit & they were padded comfortably for our Cavalier. Read morePublished 6 months ago by tbird