- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Mikki Hygiene Dog Boot, Size 1
|Price:||£6.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.99 (45%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Weatherproof material keeps dressing clean and dry
- Helps prevent infection
- Reinforces non-slip sole for extra grip
- 2cm x 11.7cm x 22.5cm
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Mikki Dog Boot helps keep dressing clean & dry and prevent infection. It is easy fit with elasticised support straps & Velcro fastening. The reinforced non-slip sole for extra grip. The dog boot sizes allow for a dressing to be worn.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My dog had a cut on his paw, and I bought the Mikki Hygiene Boot to prevent infection. It comes with 2 horizontal Velcro strap-ons. These, unfortunately, can't prevent the boot from sliding towards the extremity of the paw. When this happens, the foot is no longer protected by the rubber part of the Mikki Boot (which is in the bottom of the Boot serving as a sole as it is ticker than the fabric). Therefore, the paw is now touching the ground only separated by the fabric of the boot which is porous and not impermeable. And also not as durable as the rubber part. In my dog's case, I had to readjust the boot every 2 minutes, and eventually the fabric torn very quickly and the boot was drenching wet from the inside, worsening the infection.
I would suggest 3 things: 1) make it longer - add extra fabric so that the boot actually converts into a sock-like accessory which is easier to keep in place; 2) if it is longer, you will be able to add extra horizontal strap-ons, and possibly a big one that goes around the body of the animal; 3) make the fabric more durable and water resistant (also the seams between the fabric and the rubber part need reinforcement).
I would gladly pay double the amount I've paid for a more efficient product.
I put the boot on my dog at first I was taking it off and on every time she went out but it was pain ful for her so I decided to leave the boot on
My dog hardly put her foot down except to go toilet. I didn't take her for any walks so she just went outside when she need to go to the toilet
Today I took her to the vet to get her bandage changed and the bandage was wet through to her wound
I really poor product that doesn't do what it says on the packaging
This is not what I expected and this was not stated on the packaging nor in any of the ads that I saw. I was very disappointed with this item.
Please note that this is not a reflection on the supplier but on the manufacturer.
Most recent customer reviews