- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Mikki Grooming Puppy Grooming Kit De-matter
- Brush made from soft and flexible rubber pins
- Removes loose or dead hair
- Ideal for bath times
- Able to find and remove any subborn matts and tangles
- Flea comb can be used as part of a flea control program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Mikki Puppy Grooming Kit comes complete with a rubber toothed slicker brush, a plastic flea comb and a metal toothed comb, which is the basic starter kit any puppy owner should have.
This will get them used to being groomed from an early age and also helps to bond the owner and the dog. The slicker brush will remove dead hairs from the surface of the coat, and massage the body at the same time. The flea comb will help to keep your pet pest free and the comb is great for that longer coat. Everything you need to get you started.
Also useful for rabbits or guinea pigs.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The fine toothed comb is great, it works out any matts he has in his coat and the big brush is excellent even just for an affection when he's having a snooze.
With his long coat and the wet weather he's managed to cover himself in mud a number of times! The fine toothed comb was excellent for getting the dried in mud out.
Only downside is he wants to chew on them!!
She actually fell asleep when I was brushing some knots out from her under carriage when she was lying on me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the comb is good but don't really like the rubber brush, i bought a separate wire brush.Published 1 month ago by Leanne P
Looked like package had been already opened plus nit comb slighly damagedPublished 15 months ago by Sharon
Great product, Speedy delivery and good price. My 7 week old puppy fell asleep during the grooming session. That says it all! Would definitely recommend!Published 17 months ago by Samantha