- Spend £20 in Pet Accessories from eligible selection and get 10% off at checkout. Read T&Cs for more information. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.49 delivery
Mikki Kitten Grooming Kit
|Price:||£12.50 (£54.35 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.99 (14%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Allows you to build up your bond with your kitten by giving her extra pampering
- Brush is soft and flexible breaking down matts and tangles
- Helps prevents fur balls
- Able to find and remove any subborn matts and tangles
- Flea comb can be used as part of a flea control program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Mikki Kitten Grooming Kit is designed to help your kitten become familiar with being groomed and to make this an enjoyable event for both of you.
The slicker brush helps remove moulting hair, whilst the comb helps tackle any stubborn knots and tangles. The flexible head on the slicker brush gives a more gentle brushing experience for you and your pet.
Holding your kitten firmly but gently, use the brush, then the comb, and repeat until the comb glides through the coat. Finally, finish with the flea comb as part of a flea control programme.
1 x Mikki Kitten Grooming Kit
From the manufacturer
Welcome to the world of Mikki
A place where animal owners can relax in the comfort of knowing that all their needs for responsible pet care are catered for.
Groom your kitten in a way only Mikki knows how with the ultimate grooming range. Designed with the everyday cat owner in mind, Mikki has left no stone unturned when developing products guaranteed to make your pristine pet the envy of every cat.
Handle your kitten as much as possible from a young age.
- Don’t reprimand your kitten since punishment rarely works with felines. You are more likely to create anxiety and mistrust than to resolve any naughty habit.
- Don’t leave young children alone with young kittens as they are easily hurt and scared.
- Do try, over time, to learn about your kitten’s body language. Being able to work out if they are happy, sad or uncomfortable will make living with them much easier and you’ll quickly be able to detect if they are unwell.
- Do remember that any changes in your life or routine will also affect your kitten.
Tips for well behaved kittens
- Allow your kitten to explore their new surroundings in their own time. Don’t force them into situations that they may find overwhelming and provide a quiet place that they can escape to if they wish.
- Ensure that your kitten can easily get to their litter tray and remember that it may be hard for a tiny kitten to climb into a high sided tray.
- Gradually introduce any older cats that you may have to the new arrival as cats are naturally protective of their own environment and don’t like sharing their space
- Set ground rules – they may be cute but if you don’t want them sleeping on bed or walking on the kitchen counter when they are older then don’t let them get on when they are young. Calmly remove them each time rather than getting cross.
- Be consistent. Everyone involved must stick to the same rules and routine whenever possible.
- Provide lots of toys and scratching posts for your kitten. These will provide great stimulus for times when you are busy or not around.
- Handle your kitten as much as possible from a young age and introduce them to as many different people as possible to increase their confidence.
Customers who bought this item also bought
53 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried again a few weeks after, when she had grown a bit bigger, and she can't get enough of it anymore!
It's a daily ritual now, she gets her petting with the brush, which makes her coat very shiny and soft! It's really good to clean her fur with dust and all, and she absolutely loves it. In fact, as soon as I take it out, she just starts purring... All good, we both love it :) Highly recommended