on 15 May 2010
Really lovely table - great action and solid feel about it.
My only concerns have been -
- definitely a 2 man job to construct the thing and power tools certainly help, but then that's what makes it strong
- on 2 occasions the casing holding one of the poles has come lose and I have had to replace some of the ball bearings - not too tricky
Having said that - my table does get some serious play so I am putting it through its paces!
on 29 December 2012
It took my brother, father and I three hours on Xmas day to build this thing. Screwing into mdf without any guide-holes is tough work unless one has trained carpentry muscles or expensive tools. The instructions were not at all clear, and I usually find these things easy.

It's a solid, sturdy design which looks good. Do remember that it is much wider than normal doorways so wherever you build it, that's where it's staying! I'd save this for a games room. If you have it somewhere where you will keep passing close by, those bars sticking out at random lengths are an accident waiting to happen.

I think it would benefit from a very slightly larger ball as occasionally it gets stuck where no player can reach it. Other than that, it plays well. The noise the ball makes while rolling suggests the base could be a bit thicker for a really professional sound, but together it weighs 50kg already, and you get what you pay for.
on 1 December 2009
This product derlivered quickly, the price was cheaper than anywhere else I have seen.

There were a couple of small parts missing but the manufacturer soon put this right.

It was a birthday present and we are all very happy with it.Mightymast Leisure Lunar Table Football
on 14 January 2011
very unhappy with this product had a good write up but after two hours of two people we were still only half way this item comes completely flat and needs full assembly also parts were broken of and the wrong screws were sent we have returned this product as it was not to to strong standard that was advertised and not suitable for our after school club needs.
on 30 November 2015
i got it 5 months ago and the only problem i had was the bearings,
sorted very quickly thanks to Kerry of Mightymast Leisure
the table is strong and the price you pay for it is really good
i also have to say it was fun even the assembly!
on 4 November 2013
We bought this for our office. Great table. Everyone in the office loves it. Brings fund and laughter to the team. Good buy
on 30 December 2012
We bought this for christmas and have had a great time playing so far. It not quite the quality of the industrial ones, but a real close second. The directions however are a bit tough to follow, so take the time and make sure its buolt right. I would reccommend building the whole table upside down. But wait until you flip it over then install the players and rods. Dont know why it directs to build them first and try to figure it out upside down...happy foosballing
on 8 September 2015
We got this table in the company I work with a couple of months ago, and just after a month it was starting to fall apart.
Also the build instructions were not very clear and it's rather easy to make mistakes.
on 8 May 2014
I researched a Table Football game for my son as a Christmas present. This seemed to be the best, robust and well priced. So I bought it - then my troubles started. The first one was three weeks late into January and was damaged. The second one I ordered for the Easter holidays on a 3-5 day delivery. I was then told after paying that the delivey would be 3 weeks on the 23rd April. By the 29th of April it still hadn't arrived and Amazon allowed me to cancel that order because it was sent to the wrong distributor. SO I ordered again on MAY 1st and insisted on the fastest distribution method and it being at Amazon's expense. No problem they said - it'll be delivered on May 8th (although when I was told it was the same distributor as the last one I should have known.)
Yes, dear Reader you know what happened. Not only did it not arrive on the 8th May, but on investigation it appeared that the 8th had morphed into the day when the product would be ready for despatch. But don't worry I would be informed when it left the depot which is still somewhere outside the UK. Thank goodness I hadn't told my nine year old son that it was coming because not only would he by very upset he'd think was a liar, incompetent and a moron or probably all three. My advice would be for Amazon to stick to books, music and software where they do a great job but leave heavy items to someone else. I have cancelled the order and will resist reinstating it. What a complete and utter shambles. Congratulations to other patrons who managed to receive a delivery but I am completely disillusioned with Amazon and very dissatisfied.
on 24 April 2015