Package Quantity: 1|Change

Finding the right bags of the right quality is becoming more difficult as high street retail outlets start to plug their 'Own Brand' replacements which are often inferior, or split or do not filter out all the dust and pollen.

Fortunately, the on-line sources including this one are up to the job, and these bags AND filters, being the Miele FJM sized originals, are excellent. Value for money is about right so long as a box stays under a tenner including VAT and post and packing. You can pay a lot less, but take the risk of splitting and more dust and pollen leaking through.

I'm not quite convinced by the claims for Miele's new self-seal flap-valve (sometimes doesn't close properly when the bag is overfull) on these Hyclean bags, but it works better than the original 'slide-shut with a pull' system.

Note there are four bags and both filters in the Hyclean boxes whereas there used to be five bags and both filters in the previous obsolete style being phased out.

It is worth considering buying a bulk pack of three rather than this pack.
on 1 May 2010
The Miele vacuum bags are well designed and engineered. We particularly like the way that they close when removed to keep all of the dust and dirt in the bag. The Miele bags are also colour coded so it is easy to select the right one. The red FJM size bag fits the smaller Miele machines (S4000-S4999), such as my S4212 (which Amazon does not currently carry). The Blue GN size bag fits the larger Miele cylinders (S5000-S5999). The loss of suction as the bag fills is minimal.
on 1 July 2007
The description said FJM size bags and was suitable for s5oo series. I actually got GN bags not suitable. The descriptions above seem to list every option not just the ones you will get. After seeing the review previous I assumed Amazon would have read it and had put the correct information on. Obviously not. Hence the one star rating.
on 1 October 2010
I bought a job lot of these bags as they were a good price and they have been ideal. Would order from this site again, they arrived promptly.
on 19 June 2010
Well, what else can you write in a review of dust bags? Like I must be so mind numbingly bored and lead such a miserable life to even bother to write this! So they do indeed work, they fit into Miele vacuum cleaners and collect all of the dust as they claim they do. Expensive, but then things that work properly often are. If you understand this principle you probably aren't reading this review as you would know the answer already...anyway I'm off to read my copy of Screwdriver Monthly....
on 22 May 2010
Price just cheaper than in shops and I don't have to drive to get it. Very good delivery.
on 28 February 2010
I was extremely satisfied regarding the purchase of this product. I thought the retailer had sent me the wrong type, but on sending an e-mail to him, the retailer replied instantly to say that Miele had updated the packaging and it was, in fact, the right product.

The product was sent very quickly once I had ordered it and the retailer said I could contact him in the future regarding any other queries and further purchase of this or any other product. I reiterate the retailer was extremely helpful and the product sent very quickly.

Margaret Currey (Mrs)
on 15 June 2011
The Miele FJM hyclean bags were delivered in good condition and within the time promised. But this is as I have come to expect from Amazon - product information, speed of delivery and excellent packing all make for customer confidence in placing orders. Thank you Amazon!
Over the years we've had quite a few bagless vacuums both the expensive Dyson kind and the cheaper alternatives from Vax and others. They'e never lasted too long and while they did we found the "never loses suction" claims quite true.

Last Christmas when our last Vax bagless decided it had had enough we took the plunge and went for a bagged Miele and we're so glad we did. OK you have to buy bags, but the cleaning and suction from our Miele has eclipsed all those bagless vacuums.

These bags are great, we a pack a year ago with the vacuum and I've just ordered another set, so four bags a year costing £9 is an absolute bargain.

They are well made and fit perfectly. Highly recommended
on 23 March 2011
PERFECT!!
I HAVE BOUGHT NON MEILE SUBSTITUTES AND THERE IS JUST NO COMPARISON THEY MAY BE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH IT IN THE LONG RUN.