Midori Spring - GOLD CLASS - Organic Ceremonial Matcha, Premium Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder [Certified Organic, Vegan, Kosher] (30g)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FIRST CLASS MATCHA ✪ Recognized by top tea bloggers as one of the 'BEST Matcha Around'. Midori Spring's Gold Class Ceremonial Matcha is made for those who want the FINEST and most flavorful organic Matcha green tea there is. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich VIBRANT green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors.
- DAILY ENERGY ✪ Our premium grade Matcha is RICH in antioxidants, with over 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. With only 1/3 the caffeine of coffee, matcha provides a great source of natural energy (without the JITTERS). Used regularly by Zen monks to improve their mental focus while keeping a calm and relaxed body.
- PREMIUM QUALITY and FRESHNESS GUARANTEED ✪ Sourced from the most prestigious tea gardens in Nishio Japan, our leaves are Shade Grown and nurtured in facilities designed to MAXIMIZE the oxygen flow to the roots, allowing tea leaves to naturally expand to collect more sunlight. Once the BEST tea leaves are hand picked, they are then immediately steamed then gently cooled to SEAL IN the freshness and taste. Fresh ground to powder by a traditional Mikage Stone Mill.
- ORGANIC and KOSHER CERTIFIED ✪ Certified EU Organic via EU and Japan's transparency agreement, JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN Certified. In addition, Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is tested regularly for heavy metals and radiation to ensure purity and safety of final product. NON GLUTEN, NON GMO, and contains no pesticides, soy, or wheat. Feel free to ask us to see our reports.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are just important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product FOR ANY REASON, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We offer 60 DAY no questions asked MONEY BACK POLICY. We are here for any questions or concerns you may have.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Any statements, products or claims made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. All information is sourced and researched from respective sources, but are not considered official or verified. It is recommended for individuals to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Contains Organic, Vegan and Kosher Certified 100% Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder. Organic Tencha (Green Tea: Camellia Sinensis - reduced sunlight before harvest)
Whisk Matcha together with approx 70 degree water in a bowl until foam appears. (Full brewing chart available) Serve and Enjoy!
Any health benefits, claims, or statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Midori Spring's Ceremonial Gold Matcha is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (EU, JAS), Vegan and Kosher (OU) Certified. We only select the best raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant emerald green. Only high quality Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these features. You can enjoy Midori Spring's Ceremonial Gold Matcha the traditional way by brewing or you can create your own Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever style you choose to have your Matcha, you can experience the many health benefits it has to offer since Matcha is a Superfood.
There are many immediate and long term health benefits when consuming Matcha, which include: increase in energy without the jitters, reduce stress and improve mental alertness, improve metabolism and help with weight loss, boost immune system and reduce inflammation and help the body cleanse of harmful elements. Give back to your health and embrace the power of Matcha.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has well exceeded my expectations, this does indeed match up to the reviews and beats any other matcha i've tasted. Its a vibrant bright green, and sealed in a can. Apart from the purported health benefits its genuenly very tasty, and gives a feel good vibe afterward, which im told is due to the Natural L-theanine in it. I use about half a teaspoon, which seems fine, though i don't know if more would be safe or advisable as its high in vitamin k, and probably caffeine too.
Overall, an excellent matcha. Highly recommended.
I've tried several less expensive matcha teas, and thus far this tops them all. Usually I don't buy into luxury brand hype, frequently finding cheaper alternatives of equal quality, however there is a noticeable difference between this and the cheaper teas. This tea's colour is as vibrant as in the photo, whereas others were darker and duller; it has a light, naturally frothy texture, requiring only minimal agitation to foam up wonderfully, whereas others were the weight of flour, and took a certain amount of whisking in return for only minimal froth. But the proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say, and oh boy does this tea taste good—none of the bitterness of the cheaper teas.
Now, as a hardened caffeine addict accustomed to at least 1000mg daily (in plain English, over twice the upper limit), I can't say I noticed much of a difference drinking only this (I had 2 flat teaspoons, spread out over 4 drinks, over as many hours). As matcha tea (any matcha tea) is slow release caffeine, its effect is subtle, spread out over several hours rather than giving a peak and then trough. For non addicts, this may be just the ticket to a jitter-free perk-up; if you're used to as much caffeine as I am, however, it's unlikely to provide the kind of fix you're looking for (but that's not the product's fault), but the lack of jitters somewhat compensates for it.
The only criticism I have of this product is its stratospheric price, and the reason I've docked one star. 30g really doesn't go very far, either—a fortnight maximum. Too bad, because I'd definitely be a repeat customer otherwise.
The more expensive ones will have more buttery, smoother textures and blend much more nicely in the cup. There are a lot of brands on Amazon, so I decided to spend a bit of time doing research before purchasing. A lot of the brands I was more familiar with were only available through Amazon's US website, but luckily this one is for sale here in the UK. I saw Midori Spring on a few of the matcha blogs I checked out and from what I read and what I tasted myself, this one seems to be a good beginner matcha!
Obviously you'll get better results using a bamboo whisk, but if you're in a hurry, you *can* use an electric one and it'll still have a lovely flavour to it. And always remember, if you've got questions or are feeling particularly uncertain about a brand, there's loads of matcha blogs out there, so just search a brand and you'll find loads of info! :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Lovely colour and whisks to a nice creamy foam.
Head clear feel energised after , will buy again
It's smooth with a very subtle bitterness, just enough to know I'm drinking tea.Read more