- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation 3
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
"The best way to see Los Angeles is at 200mph.
Race at breakneck speeds through the streets of modern-day L.A. recreated in stunning detail. Drive the hottest range of real-world tuners, muscle cars, exotics and superbikes on the streets today. Customize your ride with the best after-market performance parts and custom kits. Illegal street racing with no track, no load times, no rules: Welcome back to the Midnight Club."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Blisteringly fast
You need incredibly quick reflexes to react to some of the obstacles that come in your way. The speed even with the slower vehicles is incredible.
- Amazing graphics
The graphics of the game are incredibly detailed, and really give you a feeling of the street racing scene (as seen in movies like "The Fast & The Furious) in LA
- Outstanding choice of vehicles, from tuners to muscle cars and bikes
Amazing customisation options as well, from paint jobs to vinyls and decals
- Sheer size and depth
The size of the game is incomprehensible. It will takes you weeks to finish. Even the city of LA is bigger than all 3 cities (San Diego, Detroit and Atlanta) of Midnight Club 3 put together. This has been confirmed by Rockstar
However, the game does have one negative point and that is that it can be extremely difficult at times. You will need patience (not to mention skill) to get through some of the missions.
Overall, I would give this game 9/10. It is a must have for any fans of street racing. This game allows you to experience the thrill of street racing in LA from the comfort of your own home.
Good job, Rockstar!
(1) The shear detail of the game and the massive work that must have went into creating it. It's absolute genius. It looks outstanding on a 1080P HD TV.
(2) The choice of vehicles very good.
(3) Value for money, the career mode is long so it will keep you occupied for a long while, I still haven't completed it.
(4) Online gaming is very addictive; you will race some very skilled racers from all over the world.
(5) Customisation options for the vehicles are very good... you can even upload online to allow people worldwide to rate your vehicle and purchase it if they want.
(1) Go into Arcade mode, select Sunset and Vine and change the difficulty to easiest, weather clear, time of day noon, number of opponents 5 and traffic off and play this over and over again as it's an easy track, each time you win you will get more money, you will also unlock performance and cosmetic parts for the vehicles and you will also unlock higher vehicle groups providing you get 1 place 5 - 10 times in a row. This is very easy.
(2) In the beginning use 1 vehicle at a time, don't be tempted to buy more than one... max it out with performance if necessary to win races. Avoid spending money on looks; you can do this when you have group 4 vehicles open. Then build up money and trade it in for an even better model. When you have unlocked group 4, you should buy the Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R, without doubt the quickest most manoeuvrable vehicle for online races. I have this and the Lamborghini Murcielago DUB for a good mix both maxed out with incredible performance.
Anyway, buy this game... don't listen to the negative reviews, if you give this game sometime you will lose yourself in it.
It's an arcade racer which allows you to slam into trees and lampposts, only to shift the car sideways and loose some speed. Pedestrians will get out of the way in the nick of time. So you have to learn what to ignore when driving fast. And let me tell you, the driving *is* fast.
Although there's a story line somewhere in it, i'm missing it. Most of the time you're using the GDS map to find targets, drive there and do the race. The races are challenging, although sometimes they suffer from the rubber band effect.
It's nice that the weather conditions change, from sun to nite to rain; it makes the driving different.
It comes with a nice selection of cars and a few bikes. Bike riding is really different that driving the car, which gives a nice mix of variety.
Due to the difficulty, if you're , like me , just want to play for half an hour to an hour per day, this game will keep you busy. The online mode should also be good, but i haven't tried it yet.
Overal: 7.5 out of 10.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good game put would not buy from tommypvfc got midnight club los angeles for nephew ment to be new was mark to hell look like been kick all over place it sad brand new was not new... Read morePublished 3 months ago by ace
to me the game seems basic and boring but i got it for my cousin and he loves itPublished 11 months ago by Gov
If you like racing in gta you will like this game it is very hard but a good fun open world racing gamePublished 18 months ago by Stephen