The Middle East Water Question: Hydropolitics and the Global Economy (International Library of Human Geography) Paperback – 30 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Is there enough water on this planet for a global population that will shortly double its present size? The answer is of huge importance for people everywhere, but particularly to the peoples and political leaders of the Middle East and North Africa. As well as explaining the particular issues of conflict in the region, Allan argues that the answer to these problems lies at the global rather than local level. The Middle East Water Question is a major book by one of the world's leading authorities on water issues.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography