on 12 March 2012
Book worth reading. Gives the inside view of business. Recommended to everyone who wants or plans to change his or her employment status. 5 stars from 5. Nice design of book. Quick post, highly recommended seller
on 19 January 2013
A book by these two authors was always going to be interesting, and guaranteed to be motivational, and it doesnt dissapoint. A worthy read if only for inspiration, especially in this economic climate..
on 8 June 2013
Best book I've read in a while and a great concise summary of both men's key messages...
I couldn't put it down!
on 22 July 2014
Thanks for the encouragement. We are following a lot of these steps and this will remind me to stay focused.
on 28 February 2013
I have given this book to a friend on audio format as he is dyslexic- we bothh loved it. Lots of good tips for running a succcessful business
on 12 November 2013
A great read, I look at my hand as an inspiration to what it takes to go that extra mile to stand out now, The book outline those details many people fall to see, when they what the freedom being good in business can bring.
on 20 June 2015
I am speechless after reading this book. Words of wisdom here. These words have been assembled, weighted and organized by wise people who have been thinking a lot to deliver a higher message. It is how you should see this book. Keep in mind that these people do not need the money of selling a book. It is not a low-end autobiography or a marketing material, there is a deep thinking behind the words spoken.

I literally had my mouth opened when reading the afterword saying that immigrants children aspire for opportunity while their parent often dream of job security and a socially safe life for them. These last words were so unexpected and so to the point with what I'm living. It further convinced me that this book was a God send for me.

When reading the parts written by Donald Trump, I was initially thinking things like : well, you're telling me stories like how you built the Trump tower and how you got scammed and had a multi-million dollars debt to pay. This is a wealthy-man problem, do you think somebody will lend me 1 million dollars in the first place ? I was thinking : This is so disconnected from real life, this guy had investment money and was rich from the beginning, I wish I had the same kind of problems to deal with.

Luckily I decided to refrain this mindset early in the book, and give him a chance by paying attention to what he was saying. And what I found was gold. There is a reason behind every example he is giving, and he explains the point he is trying to make every time. This guy knows what he is talking about and what it will take a normal person to get in the position where he is. He is everything but disconnected. Once again I insist, see this book as a book written by wise people who weighted every word to educate people on complicate matters. None of them needed to write this book, but we needed them to write it.

I've read this book in 3 evenings only. After reading it the first day, I turned off an offer for an executive position with significant shares that my guts and my entrepreneurship spirit has been alerting me about for a while. This is why I think this book was a god send. It is the kind of book that gets you moving if and give you the how to, how to do, and how to think provided that you are aligned with the way of seeing life of the author. This was my case.

I recommend this book to every person, and especially young person not simply thinking of starting a business, but actually working and moving to start it. Dreamers won't benefit, but you will.
Now I'm equipped to start my web-tech company.
on 17 March 2017
A most useful book written in an easy-to-read way. Both men are very successful businessmen who want aspiring entrepreneurs to understand the pros and cons of such a career. Very interesting and informative too.
on 24 July 2013
Since reading this book I now see Donald Trump in a new light, unfortunately the general press only focus on the negative of successful people, and his good works never shines through like you can see in this book. Robert Kiyosaki is just a legend ...
on 7 April 2017