- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Lounge Cats. Lovers of that retro cat look will dig this mid century modern inspired Lounge Cat Nap T-Shirt from Design Kitsch.
- The perfect t-shirt for cat lovers or cat ladies who dig that retro look. In strong blacks and whites that bring into play the color of the t-shirt, this design is sure to appeal to adults and children alike.
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 58% Cotton, 42% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Slim Fit. Consider ordering a larger size for a looser fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Design Kitsch produce a bounty of t-shirts that are big on simplicity, often a little abstract and always angling for a fun or humorous slant. Many of our designs are influenced by the mid century modern and atomic art of the 1940s, 50s, 60s and 70s. An era when simplicity in form was at the fore. Strong lines, bold shapes, big blocks of color. We're nostalgia buffs at heart and ardent travelers, so our designs often pay homage to the posters of the golden era of travel and advertising. Well, we attempt to, it's a big ask. If you spend a little time browsing our designs you'll see some distinct themes emerging. We've got a lot of city-specific travel tees. They make great travel souvenirs. We love a subtlety funny t-shirt. Retro cats, cartoon and comic characters, jazz and flamenco, musical instruments, fruit and sushi, that sort of thing. A carefully chosen word or two, paired with a funky icon, a hypnotic pattern, these are the basics of our designs. Thanks for taking the time to check out a tee of ours. We hope you like it.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|