- Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00 or more on Video Games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF40 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £0.14 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Microsoft Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
- Charges while you play and when the console is in standby mode
- Save money by not having to buy AA batteries for your Wireless Controller
- LED charging indicator on the cable
- Fully recharges in under 4hrs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Platform: Xbox One
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Microsoft XBOX ONE PLAY AND CHARGE KIT S3V00008 MICROSOFT XBOX
From the manufacturer
Keep the action going with the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit. Recharge while
you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby. The long-lasting
rechargeable battery fully charges in under 4 hours. Say goodbye to disposable
batteries and having to swap them out in the middle of a game.
Charges while you play and when the console is in standby mode. Save money by not having to buy AA batteries for your Wireless Controller. LED charging indicator on the cable. Fully recharges in under 4hrs
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
5/5 stars.. I would give this 10 stars if i could as my 9 year old son has cost me a fortune asking for battery's for his pad so this was certainly money well spent (and no more searching the house high and low for battery's he could use ) . Once fully charged my son got a good 2-3 days ( approx 20 odd hours gaming ) before he needed to recharge the battery pack . This is highly recommend to anyone who owns an Xbox one .
* Arrived next day via Amazon Prime and came boxed as an official Microsoft product.
* Inside the box is your play and charge wire at 2.8m long ( covers a long distance) and the play and charge battery pack.
* Setup : To use the battery pack you need to slide the plastic door off the rear of the controller and insert play and charge pack.
* When the battery eventually died the pack fully charged up after 3 Hours 30 minutes (when i finally got him to put it down!!)
* When the battery is getting low the Xbox One will tell you. Just plug in the play and charge wire into the mini-USB port on the controller and the light on the wire will show yellow. When the battery is fully charged, this light will show white.
The down side is when it is charging my controller and I have my headset on talking in a party, everyone has complained that my voice is amplified to a deafening sound until I pull the lead out.
I charged the Controller last night 16/01 using this until the orange light became white (fully charged) and took it off charge. I turn on my Xbox to play this evening to receive a notification within two minutes that my batteries are low, subsequently meaning I have to charge again.
I have no issue with this as I sit within a reasonable distance from my TV, however if I had wanted a wired controller I would have bought one.
It looks like I can't even return this product now, which discourages me from buying such products from Amazon as I would have no problem getting an exchange from a high street retailer.
the charge cable is really long which is great for when your battery fails and you need to charge while playing
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure how to contact seller but item stopped working after 2 uses. Really poorPublished 3 days ago by Damian McNulty
Purchased this item in December and will no longer hold any charge.Published 3 days ago by Ed Jerram
This is the best battery ever don't spend u money on cheap things only will last a hour maybe 2 if u lucky this lasts me 3 days man that's really good lolPublished 4 days ago by Kevin
These aren't like the official 360 plug and play kits. They die quickly! Microsoft probably skipped the quality control perhaps, just a fair warning to all my fellow gamers. Read morePublished 9 days ago by JustUrAvgConsumer
the product stopped working for my Xbox controller. the controller would work when plugged in to the charger but the battery stopped charging. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Turkey Lime
Works great. No more batteries to buy, or dispose of.
Have only charged it twice since i got it, which is great. Holds its charge too. Read more