- Platform: Windows 98 / Me / XP
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Microsoft Works 8
- Write with confidence - Updated and complete, the new Works dictionary is integrated right into the Word Processor. This handy reference tool provides correct word definitions while you work
- Collaborate with ease - Works 8 lets you read and edit Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets, so it's easy to exchange files and collaborate with friends and family
- Get a jump on the future - The Works Calendar has been improved to help you keep tabs on all the important events in your life. You can import calendar items and plan your day-to-day life with ease
- Experience PowerPoint clarity - The PowerPoint viewer lets you see PowerPoint presentations, like school projects and training materials, without having to install the full version of the software
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Make the most of your Home PC Here's everything you need Microsoft Works 8 gives you the tools you need to transform your home computer into a productivity centre. It's easy to use and essential for getting the most out of your computing experience. Works 8 will help you and your family coordinate schedules, stay connected, and perform everyday tasks better and faster than ever before. Put it to work for you.
Top Customer Reviews
There anybody who has been using works for some time does not have to learn a new way of working.
Years ago, there were plenty of flatfile databases to be had, but today MS Works is pretty well unique in general purpose databases. Because it does not build lots of index files and takes the data into RAM, it is easy to use and very fast. If you want to create a smallish database, look no further. MS Works is your best option.
The word processor and spreadsheet application may suit you if your needs do not extend beyond writing the odd letter and doing very simple calculations, but for anything beyond this I would recommend you download OpenOffice. It is the database that makes MS Works worth having.
If I want to use database or word processor, I have to go back to the computor programmes and make a selection from there.
The previous version allowed me to select from the Works menu.
It is a simple program with lots of featues but is no match to its big brother Office 2007.
But it does what it says on the box and if you don't need all the Bells & Whistles of Office 2007 then this is the program for you at a very good cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can this be used on Windows 8. My daughter needs something like word to do her CV's and wondering if this would do the job, as Microsoft Word/office is so expensivePublished 19 months ago by Dawn Marie
Very useful in calculations and writing lettersPublished on 7 Feb. 2015 by Christopher and Elaiine Green
Does exactly what I wanted it to, and I can now write to my heart's content!! Easy to install and use.Published on 8 Aug. 2014 by KEITH JOHNS