Customer reviews

on 4 January 2018
Having just been forced to install Outlook when Windows 10 refused to let me continue with Eudora - that I have been using for 20 years for e-mails - I realised I needed a reference book to cope with Outlook. Haven't read all of it yet, but this certainly does the job.
on 8 June 2017
FOUND IT HARD TO WORK THROUGH TOO MANY PAGES. WISH IT WAS PUT A BIT MORE SIMPLER ESPECIALLY FOR ME BEING THAT BIT OLDER
on 14 November 2016
An excellent book, giving good coverage of the subject material. Exceptional value for money.
on 21 June 2013
I love this book, since I can dip into it for info about how to do what I want to do at that moment.
on 27 September 2013
I would not call it Step by Step - more like Tiptoed over the information. Solved most problems with the help of a blogger.
on 15 March 2013
Everything fine and clearly explained, but then I found that Word 2013 does not work with Dragon Naturally Speaking - an absolutely vital tool in my work as a journalist, and have had to stop using both the program - and the book.