Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - mice (RF Wireless, BlueTrack, Alkaline, Black, AA, Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Mac: OS X v10.2-10.5)
|Price:||£41.52 FREE delivery.|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand: Microsoft, Ergonomic Fit: Right and Left Handed (Mouse), Interface: USB, Exterior Colour: Blue, Input Device: Touchpad
- Model: 4000, Tracking Method: Optical, Connectivity: Wireless, Customizable Buttons: Yes (Mouse), Mpn: D5D-00001
- Platform: Mac, Features: Tilt Wheel, Mouse Buttons: 4 Buttons + Scroll Wheel, Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Black
Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Grey
Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse - Black
Microsoft D5D-00133 4000 Wireless Mobile Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SELECT ELITE||Amazon.co.uk||Executive Prices||Amazon.co.uk||Best-GIG||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||14.3 x 7.01 x 20.32 cm||6.08 x 10.25 x 3.95 cm||5.71 x 12.07 x 22.86 cm||9.5 x 5.6 x 4 cm||10.7 x 6 x 2.5 cm||6.07 x 10.2 x 3.95 cm|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Mouse - optical - 4 buttons - wireless - 2.4 GHz - USB wireless receiver - graphite. Home, gym, campus, office - quick stop for e-mail and coffee. This sporty, stylish little Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 goes wherever you do.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Alkaline batteries last for months (I never turn it off)
3. Tracking: The Bluetrack tracking light does not get interrupted by dog hair or mouse pad dirt. I don't have to clean it, unlike my old Logitech Mouseman Optical's tracking light.
1. I have occasional trouble with the strength of signal between the transmitter in the mouse and the USB receiver, causing the mouse to lag.
2. Scrolling: I use Windows full-screen scroll, but the mouse either goes through web pages too slow and Word documents too fast, so I usually end up using the scroll bars.
3. Separate USB dongles required for each mouse. It takes up 2 USB ports because I do not carry the mouse back and forth to work and home. The Logitech keyboard I use can handle multiple keyboards with the same USB dongle.
4. Do not lose the USB dongle. It is matched with the mouse and cannot be replaced. You will have to buy the combo again.
I go through about one mouse per 2 years, each previous mouse becomes a back up or parts bank. I am a heavy mouse user, my day job requires me to use a mouse all day, so for an average or light user, this mouse WILL last you a long time if you treat it well.
This is the perfect mouse for tiny hands and for travel. The dongle stores securely away, the battery lasts a very long time (even when I forget to turn it off) and the back button (located near the thumb) will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Performance is ultra-smooth, and by my count, this is probably my 6th mouse in 10 years. As I said, I'm an ultra user, and I wear the scroll button out after a year or so.
If you have pets, keep a can of compressed air around, or remember to blow into the area where the light emits (with the mouse off, don't blind yourself). Pet hair and lint gets in there and you'll know it immediately as low performance levels will immediately be apparent.
The size is perfect for my hand... not too small and not too big.
The mouse has worked great for about 1-year, until the rubber sides started to pull away from the plastic mouse housing. Also, the rubber center scroll wheel is coming apart, making it hard to turn!
The mouse was great for a while, but under daily use the rubber components just come apart. Maybe Microsoft fixed this issue with their latest models. I'm planning to purchase another one today and give it another try.
Feb 2016 Update: I purchased another Microsoft Mouse 4000 and it arrived wrapped in plastic with no retail box. That was fine with me, as the mouse worked as expected. This is definitely a smooth and quiet mouse, especially the middle mouse button/scroll wheel. The scroll wheel is completely quiet, and all three button clicks are also very quiet. I noticed that the rubber surrounding the scroll wheel looks different than the previous models I've used, so hopefully this new mouse won't have the same problem with the rubber wheel falling apart over time as the last two Microsoft 400 mice I've purchased.
Unfortunately, the soft rubber "tire" on the scroll wheel degrades over time and eventually ruins the middle button. First, the rubber itself sticks to every kind of dirt and debris, and cleaning it just makes it worse (towel lint). Eventually (several months) the texture gets rough and small rubber pieces come off. Then it gets loose (I guess stretched out) and comes off the wheel, preventing the wheel from turning and clicking properly. The only solution is to cut the rubber off and use the bare wheel (uncomfortable, but works).