Microsoft Touch Mouse Wireless Limited Edition "Artist Cheuk" White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multi-touch technology at the highest level with 11 different command options thanks to innovative gesture control
- The slim and elegant design means absolute user comfort
- Wireless freedom with secure 2.4 GHz wireless technology and space-saving nano transceiver
- Winner of the CES Best of 2011: Best Peripheral Award
- Box contents: TouchMouse white, nano transceiver
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Microsoft Touch Mouse Wireless Limited Edition "Artist Cheuk" White
Small gestures. Large effect.
The new Touch Mouse by Microsoft was specifically optimised for Windows 7 PCs: popular working steps are simplified and advanced using intuitive finger movements on the mouse's surface. From scrolling across the screen to showing and hiding all windows - such tasks are as simple as can be with the Touch Mouse.
Scrolling, browsing, sliding and panning: this is guaranteed to make working at the PC even more fun.
Sleek, elegant and convenient - the Microsoft Touch Mouse is not just an eyecatcher, it is also impressive because of its very high user-friendliness.
The upper side of the Microsoft Touch Mouse is made of a matrix of motion-sensitive electrodes - multi-touch technology at the highest level with eleven different command options.
Benefit from a failure-free reliable wireless connection via a distance of up to 10 metres - even in a highly-frequented environment.
BlueTrack TechnologyThe Touch Mouse is equipped with the BlueTrack Technology that combines the best of optical and laser technology. The BlueTrack sensor scans the surface with blue light and delivers a more precise picture of the surface beneath. With BlueTrack Technology, you can work on almost all surfaces as accurately as on a mouse pad. Thus, users can even use the mouse on work surfaces in the kitchen, on a wooden table or the couch in the living room.
Snap-in transceiverThe compact receiver for the USB port can be sunk into the base of the case when you do not need the mouse.
The perfect mouse for Windows 7The first multi-touch mouse by Microsoft: carry out everyday tasks with Windows 7 very easily thanks to the extremely fast reaction to your gestures. Scroll, zoom, browse backwards and forwards through pages, minimise and maximum windows, control the desktop - when using the Microsoft Touch Mouse you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
All products by Microsoft Hardware are Windows 7-ready. The peripheral devices by Microsoft Hardware can be used hassle-free with the new operating system. During the development of its own mice, keyboards and webcams, Redmond kept the best possible connection to the new system in mind. So more than 75 individual products are ideally adjusted to different uses and features of Windows 7. Therefore, users can be sure that when switching to Windows 7, their Microsoft Hardware works perfectly together with the new software. It also provides helpful functions to conveniently use the possibilities of Windows 7.
1 x Microsoft Touch Mouse
1 x Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0
2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I like it, but I will let you make your own mind up about it.
Just superb, I love it, I am using windows 8 and paired with this mouse it just improved the whole experience. Although they say windows 7 there are drivers on the MS website for windows 8. As for windows 7 I have no idea how well it works I am afraid.
Scroll is good, smooth, I have it set to reverse so I scroll up to scroll down, but this is personal preference.
Zoom in/out is good
Two finger flick for charms bar and swapping apps is good.
The feel and weight of this mouse is great I use it constantly as a IT student I am always sat in front of my laptop.
Battery is good as far as I can tell I accidentally leave it on all the time and I have had it for two months and no new battery's needed.
Overall I think this mouse is worth every penny although I did pay just £19 but I did buy a second for my brother for £30.
Get it, use it and if you don't like it to start with after using it for a while you will wonder how you managed without it!!
Now, had that not been discontinued I would probably have bought another one, but the fact that this seems to be a bit of a bargain at the moment - I decided to have a change, and I wish I hadn't.
This mouse is a case of style over substance. It is certainly well put together, but in use it falls short of even the most basic devices it just gets in the way of what you are trying to do rather than help.
1) It's built like a tank
2) High quality plastics and finish
3) The Box is like a museum piece and is more interesting than the mouse
4) It uses the USB Bluetooth Nano Transceiver, so it doesn't stick out the side of your laptop very far
5) It includes an extension lead for the USB transceiver in case you are using it with a desktop or media centre
6) Touch works fine for navigating around the metro side of windows 8 - it works much better there than on desktop app scrolling
1) Heavy - with 2 AA batteries, this makes an already chunky mouse just too heavy to move comfortably and quickly on non-flat surfaces. I quite often use mine in bed, or on an angled desk and it's just too heavy - more like a paper weight.
2) No Middle Mouse button - this was a massive disappointment, as I use it regularly for opening and closing tabs in browsers. There apparently is 3rd party software, but I haven't tried it yet. There is no way that they can justify this and it's a huge omission from the software that you cannot even enabled it through touch.
3) Scrolling. Awful. It's jerky and inaccurate.Read more ›
- Personally I'm far more agile with a smaller mouse. Heaviness is OK, but the footprint of the 'feet' just don't glide smoothly!
- The shape is hard to hold with your fingers in relaxed position. There is one physical switch for all clicks and this is too hard to push: feels like it's positioned too far back.
Still can't beat Logitech Anywhere MX (with cutomisable buttons). Wait until they get these things resolved on next gneration of Touch Mice.
As a touch mouse;
+ What sold me was the gestures, like Snap Window Left/Right.
- Touch scroll just isn't as affirmed as through a physical wheel. However you adust the settings the scrolling is inprecise and jerky.
- Humans won't always perform the gestures perfectly-the software should learn how you personally perform each gesture (they are like signatures).
I'll still be interested whenever a new generation of Touch Mice come out from manufacturers, but this one certainly wasn't ready for the market.
+ Nice look and feel
+ Very nice Windows driver makes it possible to configure the mouse almost exactly how you like its. It is possible to make customize what the buttons do for different applications (which is great games).
+ Since it is a Microsoft product it feels very natural to use on Windows 8. Scrolling is very smooth and the gestures makes it very easy do things such as switching applications or opening the charms menu.
+ Batteries lasts about a month with heavy usage.
+ Very portable, you can leave the very small receiver in the laptop or put it in the slot under the mouse.
- I often have to try more than once before the mouse recognises the gesture I'm trying to make.
- Sometimes the mouse will register a gesture or a (very fast) scroll when I'm just resting my hand on it. It is very annoying to suddenly have the back gesture activated while reading a web page.
- There is no middle click button, which I use a lot when browsing. My solution was to set it up such that I have to make a gesture to middle click, but then I have to be careful not to move the mouse while making that gesture.
- It is essentially just a single button mouse that uses the touchpad on top of the button to decide whether to register a left click or a right click. If you touch anywhere on the left side of the mouse it will register as a left click which means that it is not possible to right click without lifting the finger from the right side of the mouse. This works very well most of the time, but sometimes you can get confused for a moment about why the mouse won't register a right click until you remember to lift your finger from the left part of the mouse.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a replacement for my Magic Mouse, however after one day of use I had tightening in my wrist as the mouse buttons require too much pressure to register. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Rory Kennon
This mouse looks absolutely stunning and is one of the best mouse/track pad combinations out there!
I was very happy to buy it at half its retail price as well!
Bulky and weird to handle.Supposed to be good with Win8 gestures but I couldn't get on with it. Impulse buy - waste of money!Published on 15 Aug. 2013 by CrozeH
Got this for my windows 8 laptop. Works really well. No problems at all.
The click is just so loud! Really noticeable and getting on my nerves.
Looks great. Read more
Perfect, perfect, perfect....I love my mouse... I received in a few days, is brand new and the quality is like the one in every store.Published on 24 July 2013 by Teodora
I have stopped using this product, because its use seemed to mess with my screen, and it was not as quick in responding to my clicks as my normal mouse. Read morePublished on 18 July 2013 by lacayo
I find not all the swiping actions work smoothly and if they don't then what's the point in having this mouse.Published on 26 May 2013 by A Canadian in London
couldn't believe how cheap this was and I find it so much easier than using a normal mouse.
the touch gestures take a while to get used to but once you crack it you won't look... Read more