Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2010
I like this book, as a trainer I know Access pretty well, but wanted to brush up my query skills and I found this book really informative. To be honest I haven't looked at the forms or the reports, but I found the queries section useful.
on 25 August 2013
This is best seen, not as a comprehensive guide to use of Access 2003 but as a helpful friend when learning to use Access in solving business problems.

Does what it says on the tin very well.

Why only 4 stars then? Because it is very much business oriented and I am an engineer who finds business aplications a bit dull. I know, that is so unfair!
on 1 September 2014
Another good book on Microsoft Access. It gives a lot of detail and explanatory instructions on writing queries, reports, forms and the lot.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2005
Excellent book - told me what I what I needed to know - will be looking at other books in the series