Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Plain & Simple Paperback – 29 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Nancy C. Muir has worked as a trainer and university instructor, and has a certificate in distance learning design. She is the author of more than 50 technology books, including Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Plain & Simple and Windows® 8 Plain & Simple.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These types of books are difficult to write - exactly what help does each of us need and in what format? Overall a useful tool.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Video
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > PowerPoint
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software > Microsoft