Microsoft Outlook 2007 Win32 English AE CD (Academic use only)
- Manage Your Time and Information - Better organize information to help save time and be more productive
- Instantly search all your information With integrated Instant Search, you can locate all the information you're looking for right from within the Office Outlook 2007 interface Not only can you search by keyword through your information, but Office Outlook
- Manage your daily priorities Use the To-Do Bar to organize your day and manage your priorities The To-Do Bar gives you a consolidated view of your calendar, upcoming appointments, tasks, and flagged mail, making it easy to act upon your information
- Get better results faster using a redesigned user interface Office Outlook 2007 has redesigned the interface within the authoring experience, making composing, formatting, and acting on e-mail an easier and more intuitive experience You now have all of th
- Visually identify information Using Office Outlook 2007 colour categories, you can easily personalize and add categories to any type of information Color categories give you an easy, visual way to distinguish items from one another, making it easy to orga
Customers Also Shopped For
- Platform: Windows XP / 7 / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
Before you buy, please check with them for yourself.
Maybe I have missed a method of selecting this option, but several of my work colleagues, who are more proficient than me in using this version, have also not managed to find the option.
Otherwise I'm quite happy with it.
I could never find my emails and it would not synch with either my phone or my Ipod Touch. I have now installed Outlook 2007 and I am very satisfied. It synchronises perfectly with my Ipod, I don't do anything, just plug in the Ipod and come back 10 minutes later (once you have persuaded Itunes that it's OK to alter your compute- I hate Itunes but unfortunately it is a necessary evil) and unplug it - all done. Finding mail is so fast - while you are trying to type a search word in the box it finds the mail as you type. Great. Notes is also very useful, especially as they synch with the Ipod. I have now stopped using a diary. I use the calendar on the Ipod for all my appointments and it synchs with the computer every time I plug in so they are both easily made up to date. It is expensive for an email programme when you can get plenty of programmes for free, but for me it is just about worth the cost to give me those extra little bits that don't seem to come in the free programmes.
Installation is quick and easy - and I was impressed that setting up SMTP and Pop3 addresses is now automated - just type in your email and password and you're away. (Integration of web email accounts such as Hotmail and Gmail works well too.)
I had held off from purchasing this initially, annoyed that Outlook was no longer included in the Academic version of Office. Having now succumbed (through frustration with the limitations of "Windows Mail", I'm now annoyed that I didn't buy this version sooner. Recommended - especially at the Academic version price!
Once you start digging around you'll see that everything is customisable.
This is no different to the full version, no annoying 'non commercial use' headings etc, and arrived from Amazon very fast indeed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product was good value for money, and arrived on time with no hassles. There was no hidden costs and overall I am more than satisfied.Published on 28 Feb. 2014 by T. M. Dennis
I am very pleased with the item which was well packed and speedily delivered and as usual Amazon.co.uk were very courteous and helpful. Read morePublished on 25 Mar. 2012 by Jamespst
I like outlook and find it much better than windows mail but I bought it because you can sync i-phones etc with Outlook and cannot with windows mail. Read morePublished on 19 July 2010 by D. I. Walters
I bought this following other feedback as I originally had a full version of Office, but when I updated to 2007 I opted for the Student version without realising that Outlook was... Read morePublished on 2 Jun. 2010 by Pat from Devon
Outlook 2007 is a big improvement on the 2003 Version, there are alot of practical features such as the Diary with a useful reminder system.Published on 28 May 2010 by G. J. Maynard
Having bought a new all singing and dancing laptop with Windows 7, I was disappointed to find Outlook Express wasn't available for Windows 7. Read morePublished on 15 April 2010 by Byres Scotland
I had no plans in acquiring this software, but apparently Microsoft and Vodafone made sure I will need it: when it comes to mail, calendar and contacts, my Windows Mobile phone... Read morePublished on 28 Mar. 2010 by Doom