Microsoft® Office Word 2007 Plain & Simple Paperback – 27 Jan 2007
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jerry Joyce has had a long-standing relationship with Microsoft: He has been the technical editor on numerous books published by Microsoft Press® and has written manuals, help files, and specifications for various Microsoft products. As a programmer, he has tried for many years to make using a computer as simple as using a toaster but has yet to succeed.
Marianne Moon has worked in the publishing world for many years as proofreader, editor, and writer - sometimes all three at once. She has been editing and proofreading Microsoft Press® books since 1984 and has written and edited documentation for Microsoft products including Microsoft Works, Flight Simulator, Space Simulator, Golf, Publisher, the Microsoft Mouse, and Greetings Workshop.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Word
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Word Processing