Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 February 2009
I've found this to be yery good, easy to follow, and enables people to use the various programmes that they wish to use simply by following the instructions and pictures of the windows involved.
on 14 October 2009
As a 74 year old new tricks come hard. This book and C D are certainly a help and I am plodding through. An interesting experience and rewarding
on 9 June 2009
Instructions are concise and easy to follow. Unfortunately, the accompanying CD will not instal on my computer. Support, there isn.t any.
on 30 March 2011
I have not completed this book yet and still working on it :-) but it is just what I wanted. This book is organised and set out very well into clear information, with clear instruction from step to step. Then there are practice questions testing what you have learnt - having a disc with files to work with to test your knowledge works for me. This allows you to go over areas you need to reinforce. I would recommend it.
on 6 March 2010
I was hoping that the Microsoft book titled 'Step by Step' would show me how to obtain the various styles and types of graphs in detail but unfortunately this was not covered.
However there was quite a bit given in Word that I found helpful for example the shortcuts and tips.
My over all feeling was that it has a lot of useful information that certainly will not go to waste VERY HELPFULL
on 17 November 2009
The book is of a very good size for the price but the content could have been improved with more screen shots and easier step by step guides instead of lots of text. The accompanying CD was good but only some of the content actually worked so all in all fairly good but it could have been better.
on 3 April 2010
Once again another product i have just purchased, from you and once again great for my use.

I had no problems loading the CD which come with the book, I am a mature lady doing a refersher course on this and the book is great for that.

I would recommend this book for any age group.
on 21 August 2009
Have not had the book long but so far easy to understand and very user friendly well worth the money.
This book is one of two I own concerning the Microsoft Home Office 2007 which is installed on my Samsung Windows laptop. The other reference book I have already reviewed. Together these 2 authoritative books convey all I will ever need to know about MS Office 2007. Published by Microsoft, the 'Step by Step' series of technical reference books represent excellent value for money, especially the older publications like this one.
VINE VOICEon 5 November 2009
This book is constantly within reach. I am gradually learning Micrsoft Office, and this book is an invaluable companion, giving pages of clear instruction, illustrated by actual screen pictures. I wold recommend buying this, alongside the software, very strongly.